Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

touch up paint

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default touch up paint

well folks i regret to say tha tmy monte now has to get some touch up paint put on it. I have had this thing for two year went threw huricane Ivan with it and had a tree fall on it. NOW TO DAY I HIT THE WALL!!!!!!! trying to get around the wifes new car i got to close to the wall and it scratched it down to the metel in two places. now i have to find out how well the touch up paint will fix it and if it dose how bad will it look ? Man this just ticks me off i just got it back from the dealer yeaterday from them fixing the molding on that side that the clip decided to pop loose again so they fixed it now this I swaer if i didnt know better i was not suposed to have a nice looking car LOL
one of the scratches is real deep and the other is not as wide but still to the metal.
I just hope i can get them to look right .
sorry just had to post a bitch im so damed mad about this after i try so hard to park it out of the way from fools with doors that dont care if they tear up my car or not then i go do this to it.
anyway do any of you know where i can get the touch up paint in a larger qty. then that small bottel ? i will ahve to take it to a body shop and ask what thhey would cost me to fix it right i think but that means they will have to paint that side of the car down low and i worrie about doing that in fear that it wont match.
i scratched it right above and below the side script modling on the pass. side of the car.
right on the body line there and almost even with the side trim on that same side. anyway im done i think sorry for bitching so much just mad
Later for now[:@]