Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

DIY (Do it YourSelf) AUTO from Popular Mechanic's

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 08:06 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb DIY (Do it YourSelf) AUTO from Popular Mechanic's

DIY Auto by Popular Mechanic's
Member's, there's some great auto items that would make great Xmas gift's : )
My address is Kid Space, NASA launch Site, Spacecoast, Fl : ) LOL

Car Clinic Q&A

How to Prevent Foggy Headlights Are your headlights are always collecting water inside? Here are a few valuable tips to prevent the fog for good.More…

30 Car Mysteries Solved: How to Calibrate a Torque Wrench PM senior automotive editor Mike Allen tackles readers questions on cars and pickups with heat and cooling problems, gas and battery questions, altitude issues and more.More…

See all Car Clinic Q&A articles

Products

11 Innovative Car Tools for the DIYer With It All Just in time for the holiday season, here are the tools that even your most prolific auto-DIYer won't have—and will definitely want.More…

Top 13 Tools and Gadgets for Cars Each year at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas, PM's auto editors scour the convention center to find the most interesting new products. Here are the tools, smart fixes and auto products that made our editors' must-have lists.More…

See all Products articles

Projects & Maintenance

How to Work on Hybrids Yourself Simple maintenance on a hybrid electric car shouldn't be avoided just because of a bigger battery. A little caution is all it takes to do routine maintenance and everyday fixes on a hybrid electric car yourself.More…

Broken Windshield Wipers? We Can Fix That Fixing balky windshield wipers can be as simple as a little grease, or as complex as installing a new motor.More…

See all Projects & Maintenance articles

Saturday Mechanic

How To Repair A Cracked Vinyl Dashboard I have tried to take exceptionally good care of my 2006 Jetta’s interior and exterior, but this winter a 1/4-inch crack appeared in my dash. It almost looks like it has been cut, and I have no idea where it came from.More…

What You Need To Know About Grease I shot a bunch of expensive marine-style grease into the bearing buddies on my bass-boat trailer last fall and ended up with greasy, oily brake shoes. Can you suggest a brand of grease that won’t do this?More…

See all Saturday Mechanic articles

Tips & Troubleshooting

Save Money on Your Mechanic Visits! Cars have never been cheap, but with the ubiquity of computers and electronics, taking a car to the shop is more expensive than ever. Here’s why—and how to keep modern-day costs down to a minimum.More…

How to Repair Car Paint Chips That soon-to-be rusted chip on your car hood, door or trunk doesn’t mean the end. Car paint chip repair is easy to take on, as long as you can find the right paint—and let your layers dry. Here’s how to repair paint chips on your car.More…

See all Tips & Troubleshooting articles

See all DIY Auto articles

Last edited by Space; 12-11-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:25 AM

The world's best selling

wearable HD cameras for sports.

http://www.goprocamera.com/

Member's click above `if you want to see a Super Vid
using the above HD Camera...It's about 6 minutes of
Super Sport Fun captured : ) Take a break & EnJoy....
Vid contains: Surf'in/SkateBoard'in/Auto Rac'in/Water Sports/winterSports/Bikini's : ) & More
Oh, Make Full Screen once connected.....: )
I loved this `vid...Amazing shot's 4-Real Sure.....

Last edited by Space; 12-11-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Old 12-12-2010, 12:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Popular mechanics is a great magazine always loaded with cool new products and information. I would recommend if anyone Hasn't ever read it pick up a copy. Nice find Space, you never let your MC family down.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:44 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Thats weird because Ive been eyeing that go pro camera alot lately. I want it bad haha.

Old 12-12-2010, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Thats weird because Ive been eyeing that go pro camera alot lately. I want it bad haha.
,,,Oh No, it's that crazy/weird kid from `Space again....He sent me over a million things he wants for Xmas, and he said
if he can have anything to just give the World ~> Peace : )

Master`Brock, I did not find your Xmas Wish List...Did U send one 2 Santa this year ? LOL
Tell Santa you will take him 4 a ride in your Award Winning Monte `if you find that camera under your `Tree : ) LOL

Hi Brock, I love that camera, and the above posted vid is AmaZ'in....With your talent I'm sure U could make some SuperFunnyMovie's : )

Old 12-12-2010, 11:20 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Wicked camera!