Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Did Anyone Enter The Popular Hot Rodding Photo Contest??

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Default Did Anyone Enter The Popular Hot Rodding Photo Contest??

I entered my 65 Skylark. Let me know what you think.

The chic is my best friends girl. Hot!!

Attached Thumbnails Did Anyone Enter The Popular Hot Rodding Photo Contest??-p8240019.jpg  
Old 08-27-2009, 09:46 PM

That is one sexy car and she aint half bad either. lol

Old 08-28-2009, 01:56 AM

I'd take a picture of myself like that with my car... but i couldn't squeez my fat **** in a bikini no way no how in hell. My hair kinda matches the color of my car. Kinda funny. But yea that 65 skylark is HOT.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:21 AM

Nice Headlights
Are they chrome covered ?
That's lady is block'in the view of your Skylark : )
Would you please ask her to move, or dance, or something
Beautiful ride 4-Sure...Thanks 4 sharing.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Nice Headlights
Are they chrome covered ?
That's lady is block'in the view of your Skylark : )
Would you please ask her to move, or dance, or something
Beautiful ride 4-Sure...Thanks 4 sharing.

Yea man I have those chrome half moon covers. If you want I can take a better picture of them.

I been using them for years!! They aren't the same as years ago but they look great on a car with alot of chrome. And this 65 is loaded with chrome trim!!

Thanks Joe.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:59 AM

...Thanks `Joe, I seen those chrome covers on a 57 Chevy @ a car show & thought they were a neat custom item....We would love to see more pic's of all your cars, but the skylark is a super look'in ride 4-Sure....Thanks 4 posting/sharing...Look 4ward to your future posts/pictures....

Old 08-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

dang, LOVE your 'lark, man..... and though its been said before she aint bad eather, haha. i take it thats your 4 speed car? i cant beleive ive NEVER seen that one around before!

good luck with the photo contest, what catigory did you enter under, buicks im assuming? i like your car way better than the '65 station wagon they chose last year

Old 08-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Great picture of your Skylark. Don't see the chrome headlight covers much anymore. They fit right in and look great on your Buick.

I would just like to remind everyone that members are able to have mulitple photogalleries here on the site. If you want to create separate photogalleries for the different cars that you own.

Or just adding pics to one gallery is fine too. That way great pics of your vehicles don't get lost in a sea of old threads over time.

Old 08-28-2009, 11:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW! Does THAT bring back memories! My cousin had one same color and everything. We bombed all over in it. Don't remember what engine it had, but it had a posi, and it ran GOOOOOOOD! He sold it when he went into the Navy. This must've been around '70 or '71.

Beautiful car, and the girl's nice, also. But years from now, she won't look like that, but the car......... Just plain NICE! Maybe Buick should rebuild that car' like the Challengers and Camaros are retro. Not much nicer than that generation of Buicks!

Old 08-29-2009, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
I'd take a picture of myself like that with my car... but i couldn't squeez my fat **** in a bikini no way no how in hell. My hair kinda matches the color of my car. Kinda funny. But yea that 65 skylark is HOT.

Aww come on girl!! Show it!!!

Quick Reply: Did Anyone Enter The Popular Hot Rodding Photo Contest??