Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

Battery Problem/ Removing Battery!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Angry Battery Problem/ Removing Battery!!

I have an 06' Monte Carlo LT and I have had some weird problems with it lately.

The last time i drove it was about 3 weeks ago, and on that day my amp for my subwoofers shut off, and i had stopped driving it for the 3 weeks because i was out of town, and when i was going in to drive it i pressed unlock on my keypad and nothing happened, so i had to unlock it with the key, then it wouldnt start, i mean nothing at all, no lights, nothing, couldnt even put it in gear to back out of garage. so i had to take my brothers battery out of his car and carry it up to my car and give it a jump, got it out, and let it charge up for a little, now today, 2 days later, it stutters at first when trying to start it, then it will start, but im afraid it wont last.

so i am planning on taking the battery up tomorrow so they can run a test on it, if its bad ill get a new one..

But its like impossible for me to get the battery out, its wedged in there good.. Anyone know how to remove the battery???

please help