Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

6th Gen ('00-'05): battery light stays on in message center while cars running

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 12:27 PM
key
Default getting ready to scrap

Originally Posted by key
The battery's discharging have to charge them everyday an no driving at night. I've done the fuse test pulling out each one there's no parasitic draw battery lights on in the message center saying there's a charging problem the alternator just won't produce a charge. How can you check if the PCM is bad is there a test I can do.
Well shop can't find out why alternator won't charge. Had car for two days I'm ready to send it to scrap yard. I've wasted to much money on trying to fix it. Thank you all who tryed to help

Old 11-15-2021, 12:48 PM
Default 2000 LS ****show. Going DaffyDuck

Originally Posted by key
Well shop can't find out why alternator won't charge. Had car for two days I'm ready to send it to scrap yard. I've wasted to much money on trying to fix it. Thank you all who tryed to help
SAME ISSUES. OVER IT. Going to park it until I can afford to fix or someone wants a PROJECT from hell... Left me stranded again.. in/out shop for a year now.. Gremlins now have control, all hope is lost. I can't even...Ghostrider out.