Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

Opinion Needed: 2006 Monte Carlo SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 08:26 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Default 2006 Monte Carlo SS

Hi, I need help trying to figure out a problem in my Monte Carlo. The problem is with my traction control. Once I leave to go to work when I'm backing out and turning so I can leave, right when I turn my wheel my traction control starts to go off and for a few seconds the acceleration pedal vibrates and won't accelerate. It doesn't matter if I am turning right or left whenever I turn, traction control goes off and i cant accelerate for a few seconds. It happens every time I get in and drive. I put a diagnostic tool on it, to hopefully find the problem, and it showed my sensor leading to my hub assembly was bad. So I changed the whole hub assembly and luckily it went away for a few weeks and now it's back to the same way as it was constantly going off and stopping me. I have checked everything to find the problem and read every comment on a same problem according to mine from other websites. This is the last thing I could think of for help or advise. I've been a mechanic for 2 going on 3 years now so I've done all the work I could possibly do on it. Please need advise and help on this problem! Thank you!