MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

Repairing Our MCF Supercharged Monte Carlo Logo

Old 05-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Default Thank You `Rock N `Wayne : )

WoW ...Rock N `Wayne.....Super Pic's ~ Super Find
Thanks much 4 taking time from your life to search/post to our Monte Carlo Family 2 EnJoy.

I do know how much time it takes to find & post.
We appreciate 4 - Sure.

I know that the owner's of the MCF & tech's have many forum's to work on, and since the Monte Carlo is no longer produced, I think we have been put on the button of their list.
I know that `Lou has notified them many times 4 corrections.

I also know that the MCF is free to our Members, & that the owners receive their $$$ Money $$$ from sponsor's & ad's.

That is why I encourage member's to post & keep the activitiy
`up on our MCF Forum. The more posts/activity that we have by member's, the more we are noticed by the owners.

We need more member's like you : ) I'm sure it will be done,
but I would not hold my breath

Thanks again for you & all you do to contribute to our MCF Family...We do appreciate 4-Sure.

Ok, member's ...get on & post & EnJoy the Free MCF ....
Oh, please visit our Sponsors : )
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 05-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yeah Wayne, it's impossible to read what the badge says in the pic in our logo. Too small and not enough resolution. The reason I knew is because I have the 2004 brochures (U.S. & Canadian). One of them shows a large version of that pic. I didn't know about the SS thing. I thought you and a couple other Intimidator owners moved the SS badge yourself. That's an interesting piece of trivia.

As for dimensions for a new logo.

I don't know the exact dimensions. But the width of it would have to fit on one screen of a 15" monitor without scrolling back and forth. And the height? Well, let's attack this from a different point of view.

The company that owns MCF also owns DodgeForum.com Take a look at www.dodgeforum.com and check out how they have their logo, and the size. I think if we fell into the same range as that, we'd have a better chance at them agreeing to change it for us. They also own www.camaroforums.com but their logo is smaller than ours is.

On a side note, on the camaro forum I mentioned, they have what's titled "The Longest Thread in the World". 37674 posts in a single thread. The thread was started in August 2007 and it is 3768 pages long so far.
http://www.camaroforums.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17861

Wow!

Old 05-16-2009, 09:55 AM

ok so i just invisioned 6 cars on top one of each body style because there would just be to many of we did once every decade

thx taz i just took a screen shot and i will make something up

Last edited by gothkid; 05-16-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:35 AM

this is a really ruff cut and as you can see the rest of the 5th gen would be there but my monter kinda small

yes thats the monte carlo from fast and furious toyko drift

Old 05-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

It's a nice start. But dude, the 6th gen pic is missing more of the car than ever. Why ya gotta hate the 6th gen like that? LOL. Just kidding.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:43 PM

i applogised for it being cut off its just the screen shot i took

Old 05-17-2009, 02:28 AM

Hi `Johnny the Goth Kid, I really like what's been
fall'in from your `Mind on2 the screen b-4 me.
U have talent....Don't Stop
I think it's a great idea 2 have all gen's in a Homepage Pic
4-Sure
Look 4ward 2 Your next post attraction pic's : )
Thanks 4 your AweSome ideas/art creations.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 AM

well thank you space, i use 2 play this game called nitto 1320 legends and you get to make cool looking designs and apply em to the car and i got rather good at it. Like i said sorry about the 6th imma try to make it longer.

Peronal i thoght the fast and the furious toyko drift monte carlo was the best pick beacause of its aftermaket mods. It represents the people on this forum with aftermaket work done.

Last edited by gothkid; 05-18-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:41 PM

so, i spoke to someone and theyre trying to figure out why the logo is being cut up...

Old 05-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Question for you Patrick...

If we did come up with a new logo on our own. If it met with your and/or the owner's approval, would it be possible to have a new logo installed?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Repairing Our MCF Supercharged Monte Carlo Logo