Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

strobes in the fron of the pace car

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: strobes in the fron of the pace car

ok if im lucky and they are in order
1. is the lights in the head lights i have they are the under door handel lights dont need a 4dr. kit for a 2dr. so i found a diffrent place for them to live. Work great at night.

2. is the strobes them selves firing it will have a red light under the hood (it is the switch lit up) you should see them here firing.

3. is the strobe in the head light you can see the tubes at teh bottom of the reflectors centerd.

Workign good also. If i can find the other set i have that i havent installed i will shoot one of them to so you can see what im talking about on that they were not a name brand they were cheap Ebay stuff this is why i didnt want to drill holes in my car for them i was worried if they didnt last then i would have to figure out what to do with the fogged head lights. So i foudn this methoed and they are still goign strong.
Mine dont do the random etc.. just a straight flash thats it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/265/235DADB1D2774AD184E386CD31FFD5C5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/265/F86E73FD3F7043C3B9903B81AA25A07D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/265/D24F1CD385114B53A0514159E171F07C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-29-2005, 02:02 AM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

yeah i have been shopping around havent found any strobe sticks yet just straight neon w/o strobe so hopefully i will find some the only cool thing about the drill in ones is i can hook them up to my alarm system so when it goes off they turn on. pretty good feature i thought. but im like you i dont like the drilling part i still think im gonna look around untill i find what i need

Old 08-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ok here is the brand name for mine Ichibahn duble strobe lights they have a web site also i just found it is http://www.ichibahn.com

you might ry to see if they have them on thier site for you .

as far as hooking them in to your alarm you could still do this just hook the poer leads from teh box to teh alarm also so you have it split off one to direct power when you just want those on and one goign to the alarm trigger wires so when it gose off it will set tehm off to. use a rely that when the alarm gose off and ges power it feeds them to they would have to have full time power not intermitting to make them flash. I dont think the other would allow them to start to flash.

mine have a plug where they come off the box and that was how i could do it. the worse part was right in the end i had to flex the reflector to get the rubber seperator under it. but if you shove it all teh way out to the end of the light it is not to tuff to do lust dont get midevel on it and you wont break it.

but i really like teh way they work and with out the holes it is nice.