Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

new drls

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005
Default new drls

check out this kit and tell me what you think http://bbengineer.home.comcast.net/c...pala/store.htm

Old 02-16-2006, 02:27 AM
Default RE: new drls

There are some cool things on there, not sure about some of the other stuff though. I especially like the lights for the dash, and the ones for the climate control.

Old 02-16-2006, 05:09 AM
Default RE: new drls

ORIGINAL: Gr4v3_7

There are some cool things on there, not sure about some of the other stuff though. I especially like the lights for the dash, and the ones for the climate control.

That is not to hard to do if you know how to soldier it took me all of a weekend to get mine done in the whole car to include the steering controlls adn the hvac, and the dash, and all of the door switches and lock switches. Theya re working geat to :-)

Just have to take your time and use a 3mm LED in the place fo the bulbs with a resistor to limit the power down to the right current for 12volt.

Also if you want a set of guage overlays i have a extra set of Speed hut here that are brand new still nt he pacaging they came in. I ended up ordering two set by accedent and now i have two sets one i cant use. they are white faced with the red flames on them.

Those will take like a hour to do on a weekend and if you do them the same time as you do your dash you dont need to change out the bulbs behind them as it will cover them up and they will glow indaglow at night so they have thier own light soruce.

Just a thought if your interasted.
I will sell them for enough to by the DLR harness he sels so i can get rid of those damed things.

Im making my own angel eyes now so those are easy enough.