Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

LED talk

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

nope. least i didn't. I just wired them from my power block that i run my amp & processor off of. This is the updated version so it may be a little different than mine, however it all appears to be the same. The remotes look exactly the same from older version to newer, it has 4 buttons A (mode) B (on/off) C (speed up) D (speed down). C & D are if you're in strobe or fade mode.

It's only got 2 downsides that i can think of, one of which has been deleted with the newer model and the other isn't really a down at all. 1) The wires are a bit short. I wired them all to the control panel under my cup holder which is a nice central location, however i could never run lights to my doors. The new one however looks like it uses a mini usb connection, which you can find extension cables for those at walmart 2) (this isn't really a bad thing) There are a bunch of different modes so if you're looking for all blue or all red, you've gotta cycle through the whole list of fades and strobes to get back to solid colors. But who ever really bitches about having too many options?

Hope this helps out, like i said, i'm krazy pleased with em, and for $35 (got a 20% off email coupon) it's an awesome addition that nobody ever knows about until you want them to know about them.

One more plus, is that I see their advertizements on this site, so they must be a MCF sponsor -- which is always nice.

Enjoy