Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

TOG Headers....

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 11:41 PM
Default RE: TOG Headers....

Yah, Well, I went dual gauge option, cause I figure it'll look cooler

Wow, 600 clams for pro.. not a bad deal..

Maybe I'll just make a road trip and have you program me so that I dont have to spend 400 bucks for my DHP. lmao. You can start programming in your area. and charge for it.

And yah, I HATE the ClubGP members on a personal level. They cut and slash every person that even shows the slightest lack of knowledge on certain subjects. I'm half afraid to post a question, for fear that they will hack my computer and slash my throat..
lol

Old 09-21-2007, 07:49 AM

They can be extreamly **** there. It seems everyone it 10 feet tall behind the keyboard there. That's the reason I don't post there often. Just sell stuff there.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:12 AM

I agree. This has to be one of the friendliest forums that I have ever belonged to...

Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 AM

Finally got paid!!! Set aside the money for the upgrade and to payback a quick loan. Now I'm trying to hold back getting the N*. I need tires first.

Old 09-21-2007, 12:52 PM

Forget tires... the N* is sooo much better.

And now that you have a tuner, dialing in that N* will be great, and more than likely add alot of horsepower...

Old 09-21-2007, 02:36 PM

Just looking at the options on the tuner is completely intimidating. There are no instructions on what to do first, no definitionson explaining anything or explaining acronyms.

I swear I am going to firgure this out and publish a manual on how to do all these things... Maybe sell them for $10 in MS Word or something on how to do tuning.

Old 09-21-2007, 02:53 PM

I cant believe that for 550 bucks, they dont have a really good instruction manual?

Old 09-21-2007, 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: ExplosiveSoundz

I cant believe that for 550 bucks, they dont have a really good instruction manual?
Actually regarding the one I'm getting the use of really good is an adjective to a non existing item. Hopefully when I upgrade to the Pro they will send me one, but I actually don't know if it comes with one. I've just been using the help listed in the tuner software.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:18 AM

Well, I am SURE they have a manual out there. If not, there must be some sort of support forum, much like DHP?

Old 09-22-2007, 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: ExplosiveSoundz

Well, I am SURE they have a manual out there. If not, there must be some sort of support forum, much like DHP?
Yeah I've just browsed the forum in the littlest bit. I found DHP has a 152 page TunerGuide but I'm not sure if it is just forum pages or a manual you can download. I would love to get my hands on that and if it is forum pages, just clean it up.

Quick Reply: TOG Headers....