Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

TOG Headers....

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Default RE: TOG Headers....

Well, I forgot to mention. I have all of my songs on a fade.. my sound studio automatically fades the last 8 seconds of a song, to make smooth transitions..

I also have 400 instrumentals, to play in the background while I'm doing introductions for prom parties, or reading the bar specials for the night...

it's always interesting..

I also have alot of those funny little clips like the radio shows do... I have a guy named Jay from texas.. he does them for me:

http://www.customdjdrops.com

Thats where my username comes from.. Its the name of my company...

Old 09-22-2007, 12:14 PM

I've always hung out with the DJ's in a new town because they know everyone and the women always come over to make requests and hang out. So that's where I have to be.

I just never knew how much flirting went on when you are operating the equipment. It's like fishing with dynamite. I think Steve is going to have me back there again for awhile and now that I'm though the basics I'll be pulling numbers tonight.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:17 PM

Go for it! I've seen plenty of female body parts being flashed my way...

Old 09-22-2007, 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: ExplosiveSoundz

I will agree, making an extra 600 bucks a month djing, and having fun, not to mention girls.. you're right.. not a bad job...

I also do alot of fall school dances and such...

Not bad for a 20 year old, eh?

Anyways, I am debating.. I found out I get what the military calls a "travel voucher"

its kinda like a bonus, for the end of this deployment...

so the good news is, I can buy both a tuner AND my catback, which rocks..

Problem is.. I really am torn between DHP and VCM, as I cant justify spending 100 bucks more on the VCM when in reality it does the same thing the DHP does...

hmm

-Keegan
That is friggin awesome bonus money as well.

Kick *** with the gages and catback. You will enjoy those.

I am so sticking with the VCM it's not even funny. The big key I know with me in tuning is going to be transposing numbers or not doing a decimal properly. You can click on a 3-D graph and instantly see what you did so it will stick out if you messed up. Also the graph itself can manipulate numbers so if you forgot something you can easily adjust it there.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:20 PM

Here, check out this page and you can see the graph in action.

http://www2.turbov6camaro.com:443/safr.htm

Old 09-22-2007, 12:26 PM

Well, I forgot to mention. I have all of my songs on a fade.. my sound studio automatically fades the last 8 seconds of a song, to make smooth transitions..

I also have 400 instrumentals, to play in the background while I'm doing introductions for prom parties, or reading the bar specials for the night...
I can see where that can come in extreamly handly. I wish I would have had any kind of automatic fade last night.

At least toward the end of the night I was getting it cued up on beat... It took a few songs to tweak getting the music to start on beat.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:27 PM

WOW, im not gonna lie, thats very pretty graphics...

Damn you....

Problem is I have a mac, so once I buy this, I'm gonna have to buy a cheap compy somewhere...

I wonder if 499 from 3800 isnt a bad deal.. I have been looking online through the few websites that you showed me, and so far, no more posts about them.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:29 PM

WOW, im not gonna lie, thats very pretty graphics...

Damn you....

Problem is I have a mac, so once I buy this, I'm gonna have to buy a cheap compy somewhere...

I wonder if 499 from 3800 isnt a bad deal.. I have been looking online through the few websites that you showed me, and so far, no more posts about them.
You can also order them right from HPTuners for the same price.

Is the DHP Mac compatible as well? I thought both tuners were PC only.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:32 PM

Actually the pictures are really going to help me. I can already see me having a problem spot and typing in 1* of timing and accidently hitting it twice to get 11*'s. On the chart I would instantly see that, but in a table it wouldn't stick out so much. You can really see it in the pic below...

Would you notice the 1 or 11 in the chart or would you notice it in the graph... Hell that $100 is going to pay itself off in not having a blown engine, time savings, and seeing weak points that I might be missing.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:32 PM

No, no matter WHO I go with, its gonna require me to buy a laptop..

Quick Reply: TOG Headers....