General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

window decals and rear window defroster?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Default RE: window decals and rear window defroster?

Chris, If I cant find someone local, I may give him a call also. looks like he does good work. Like I said, I want a large chevy bowtie for the back window, and a decal for my windshield the has Monte Carlo in the script writing like the factory emblems on the 05s. I would like to get both done in Silver color. So like I said if I cant find someone local I might give him a buzz.

Mike.

Old 06-03-2007, 09:33 AM

mike when i did my first front windsheils decal I was the only one in Al. that had it. and no one had the font.

Take a real good photo of the emblem on your car and if you have editing software then change it to black and white and get it in to a format that they can use.

I happen to know someone at that time that worked at a dealer ship body shop and happen to have a emblem that was taken off of a car that was being painted and it would get replaced. but made a great templet for them :-)

Old 06-03-2007, 09:53 AM

ORIGINAL: TrapShooter8

Monte Carlo in the script writing like the factory emblems on the 05s

Mike.
Like this? It took him a long time to find and get that cuttable. And also remember, any 00-05 Monte Carlo decal can be measured off mine so you know it will fit perfectly. I would say you guys should look locally and maybe give him a shout to compare the price difference.Ya never know he might be a lot cheaper or he may be more. I honestly couldn't tell ya.

Here are the links to my photobucket accts. Every piece of the work on my car is by Tim. Everything is layered vinyl and nothing is printed.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ictures/Monte/
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q...nte/?start=all

Old 06-03-2007, 12:42 PM

I have seen some that I like on ebay, but just not real sure of the fit. I have contacted on guy that sells on ebay, he is about 150 miles away from me. but I think I should be able to find someone around the St. Louis area that can do it and do it right.

Mike.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:13 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Whatever happened to the MCF member who did decals on the side for people?

You'd think there'd be a problem with tints as well, I know it's not vinyl, but it's something similar.

I can tell you having a rear defroster and window tint, the tint does not stop the defroster from operating. One of my daily drivers has both and it's a 1993 car.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:31 PM

see trick, mine is nto like that one. it would be the cut out area on yours and then the tint behind it .

If ya go to my cardomain site and even the photo albums here you can see what im talking about .

IT is litterly the exact same as the emblems like they blew it up and put it on the car.