General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 08:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I uhhh.... bought 99% of a CSC kit

Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 AM

I painted my mufflers black last night. I'm goin for that stealthy look on my car so I decided

Old 08-07-2012, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
I saw a thread like this on a F150 Forum and its always active and updated everyday lol thought I'd give it a try here and see how ya'll like it.

Not today but yesterday I took it out and conditioned the leather, cleaned the interior plastics and gave it a quick wax with some spray detailer. I hate waxing it or cleaning it because you can see all the rock chips that look like snow flakes, not to mention the gouging scratch in the front bumper that the privious owner poorly coved up with touch up pain, along with other little imperfections lol. Anyway after getting it all pretty I took it on a little cruise only to realize I should change my oil since its been 3 months but only 850 miles
is that your everyday driver only putting 850 on in 3 months? lol

Old 08-07-2012, 11:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I thought up 2 new mods for the Monte today lets see if I can do them !!! 1 I know no one has ever done one here before . 1 has been done just 1 time before but not like I want to do it . I just need to wait for the company to send me the sample I ordered the tester today . Sorry I cant say more but for now it is a

Project !!!

Old 08-07-2012, 11:11 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Took my valve cover off, all my mounts off, & well basicly any part i could pull off to paint or polish is off

Old 08-07-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by zzapultimate
I drove it to work and back like I do everyday.

I also snapped off a rusty bolt on the cross brace support under the hood. I wanted to pull them off to re-paint them since they are looking crappy. I couldn't get one of the bolts to budge so I grabbed a cheater bar but it snapped it off .. well now it looks like I have a project for tomorrow of getting that bolt drilled out.

I'm giving the engine bay a little attention since it hasn't gotten any all year. Some new paint and a good cleaning. I might work on the FWI a little too.
You're farther ahead than me in that area then, my engine bay has had zero attettion since I bought it besides a light cleaning

Old 08-07-2012, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Ehhhh, they're a little more expensive to be honest. In my opinion, it's worth it for the looks and performance. An in-channel deflector will really stand out on your truck. I feel that the stick-ons are so easy to notice. But it might not be the right investment for your particular daily driver.
I know the stick on ones show it lol, I will probably end up getting the in channels when i do spring for em, I ordered a few goodies for the truck last night since I'll be working on fixing the FORD blackout odometer soon.

Old 08-07-2012, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by zjerry
WHAT No pic..
All I did today was wash Monte & Impala , And drive Monte around..
IMO driving it sitll counts for something

Old 08-07-2012, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Pics were in the daily blog.

Love the black and red theme, goes really well on the JR car is that a Buick beside you?

Old 08-07-2012, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
I did...ahhh nothing...it's just sitting at home in the garage being a garage queen as usual now days.
Sounds about like mine lol, except instead of garage queen its storage shed queen

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?