General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
Thanks man! How do you like the in channel ones? I've never seen any besides the stick on so I didn't know they existed until a few months ago lol. That was my concern was about them flying off.
They're absolutely fantastic man. They were great even when they weren't put in correctly In my defense of a great product, it was truly my fault that one flew off. They look sooooo much cleaner though. Chibi has them on his Monte too.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

All i did was drive and mess with my fog lights again as i keep having issues with one going out

Old 08-06-2012, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
There is a thread like this around here somewhere but we can always have another. 01 Monte SS I like the color scheme you've got going there.
All I did to my Monte today was drive it.
I kinda figured there was a thread like this but I didn't recall seeing it so I thought what the hay lol. I had a work meeting since I go back basically the 16th to full time at the college. So I didnt even get to drive mine today

Old 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
They're absolutely fantastic man. They were great even when they weren't put in correctly In my defense of a great product, it was truly my fault that one flew off. They look sooooo much cleaner though. Chibi has them on his Monte too.
Hows the price compared to stick on? I will for sure get inchannels if I get them for the Monte but my trucks a DD and I had them on my previous picup and now I want them again lol if they're pricy I'll just get the stick ons for the truck of course Chibi has them his Monte is the bomb Chibi has everything thats awesome lol

Old 08-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Installed my new roof mouldings. Went from factory red, which cracked and faded to pink, and went with new ones all black.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Installed my new roof mouldings. Went from factory red, which cracked and faded to pink, and went with new ones all black.
WHAT No pic..
All I did today was wash Monte & Impala , And drive Monte around..

Old 08-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2012

I drove it to work and back like I do everyday.

I also snapped off a rusty bolt on the cross brace support under the hood. I wanted to pull them off to re-paint them since they are looking crappy. I couldn't get one of the bolts to budge so I grabbed a cheater bar but it snapped it off .. well now it looks like I have a project for tomorrow of getting that bolt drilled out.

I'm giving the engine bay a little attention since it hasn't gotten any all year. Some new paint and a good cleaning. I might work on the FWI a little too.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
Hows the price compared to stick on? I will for sure get inchannels if I get them for the Monte but my trucks a DD and I had them on my previous picup and now I want them again lol if they're pricy I'll just get the stick ons for the truck of course Chibi has them his Monte is the bomb Chibi has everything thats awesome lol
Ehhhh, they're a little more expensive to be honest. In my opinion, it's worth it for the looks and performance. An in-channel deflector will really stand out on your truck. I feel that the stick-ons are so easy to notice. But it might not be the right investment for your particular daily driver.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by zjerry
WHAT No pic..
All I did today was wash Monte & Impala , And drive Monte around..
Pics were in the daily blog.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

I did...ahhh nothing...it's just sitting at home in the garage being a garage queen as usual now days.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?