General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Taz Edition LOL

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just noticed that his first two pictures show the car in different states of modification. Notice the taz decal on the spoiler, and the exhaust tips are different in the two pictures.

Just noticed something else. The car is black and silver. He could sell it as a Dale Earnhardt edition.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow... Now that's salesmanship!!!...... If your curious about the seller, he's on the video... This may be the last time we see him before he makes it on the cover of "Salesman of the Year" or Fortune 500...

Last edited by Crusader SS; 06-08-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:49 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Lou its a Taz/ Dale Earnhardt haha, man this car & guy are all sorts of messed up

Old 06-07-2012, 03:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW, this guy knows how to sell'em!!

Old 06-07-2012, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Alex,
Some people like `space, just never seem to grow `up..4-Sure (LOL)
"2 each their own" 4-Sure...
Now, I'm going to have to get you something else for Christmas ( I was going to send you a Taz decal) LOL

I contacted `Taz and below is what he said to me

LOL ~ LOL ~>
lol ur right. to each their own. if you send me a taz decal space ill definitely put it on my car just for you!

Old 06-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
WOW, this guy knows how to sell'em!!

No kidding.

"Buy my car, maggot. And don't waste my time wanting to negotiate or anything. So help me, I'll find you if you don't buy this car!"

Attached Thumbnails Taz Edition LOL-taz_50.jpg   Taz Edition LOL-t_ltb135.jpg  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 PM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Looks good for 87K miles...It will be interesting to see what it sells for ? Considering the below Rebuilt title
with a
Thanks BlackRainS.S. (no first name in your profile)
for finding/sharing...Maybe one of our member's will be interested in buying it for parts ? ?
Ahh my bad Space I'd thought I'd told everyone on here my name before but I probably didn't. Real names Christian. I thought it would be worth a look lol didn't notice the rebuilt title at first i was too distracted by how horrible it looked with all the decals. When the Team Monte carlo one was on the spoiler it looked way overdone.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:09 AM

Thanks `Christian, and no prob @ all. Your thread created a lot of activity on the MCF & it was fun & informative..

It's shows that everyone has to be cautious & aware of seller's like this on the web & everywhere in life...

I'm sure there's a person out there that will buy it, and maybe that person will join the MCF

"Beauty is in the eyes of the Beer-holders or Drug users"

I think a persons car & what they do to it & keep it , says a lot about that person 4-Sure.... "2 each their own" `Freedom
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 06-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

The "MONTE CARLO" on the windshield looked a little odd too. It's obviously an aftermarket decal made by someone who cuts vinyl, and not a factory piece. First, it's smaller than the factory 6th gen decals. But that's not what bothers me. It's the fact that it doesn't follow the curve of the windshield. Many aftermarket windshield decals are cut perfectly straight. The factory ones have a bow in it, curving upward. So the letters all line up against the top edge of the windshield properly.

The car's not all bad. If you're okay with the re-built title, simply peel off the decals and you have a nice V8 SS Monte. I like the headrests.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:34 AM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
The "MONTE CARLO" on the windshield looked a little odd too. It's obviously an aftermarket decal made by someone who cuts vinyl, and not a factory piece. First, it's smaller than the factory 6th gen decals. But that's not what bothers me. It's the fact that it doesn't follow the curve of the windshield. Many aftermarket windshield decals are cut perfectly straight. The factory ones have a bow in it, curving upward. So the letters all line up against the top edge of the windshield properly.

The car's not all bad. If you're okay with the re-built title, simply peel off the decals and you have a nice V8 SS Monte. I like the headrests.
I have to agree there, wouldn't be a bad car if you removed the decals. And of course fi the price was better.

Quick Reply: Taz Edition LOL