General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP

Agree with Mac I wouldn't thanks him, his company messed up the first time, and he did what he should about fixing it. They should have gotten right the first time IMO too.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i got the lightsbulbs today it turned out that the UPS guy set the lights ontop of boxes my dad was mailing through the post office so the post office guy took them and then brought them back today.

the thing i dont get though is we have sighns on our porch that say outgoing on the left side of the door and incoming packages on the right, so can the ups driver not read?

I am finally happy, as long as the powerlog gets here(knocks on wood)

Old 03-06-2008, 03:53 PM

With your luck latelyyou never know, lol. Make sure you take some pics

Old 03-06-2008, 06:08 PM

I'd thank him anyway. HE got it right after who knows messed-up.
You two were just a hiccup away from calling in the Postal Police and the FBI for cripes sake.

A simple "Thank you for investigating and getting the goods to me" would go a Looooong way toward getting something returned or exchanged if there was a problem with it.

Thanks ... or, ... NO thanks. You invest nothing to win a Jackpot of good will.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:59 PM

After accusing him of Internet fraud… Pfffft he’d be lucky if I even did business with him again.

However, they did the right thing; I’m just not one to thank someone for something they should have done correctly in the first place; that’s just me though…

For example, I had someone install my new tires (Gave a new shop a try) and guess what? They installed my front tires on the left, and my rears (staggered) tires to the right…I’m sorry, if you’re too dumb to do your job, I’m not thanking you at all.

It seems to me people don’t know how to there jobs anymore.

FTW, I’m a really nice guy…

Thanks ... or, ... NO thanks. You invest nothing to win a Jackpot of good will.
I get what you're saying though...^^^ I like that.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: 2000_BLACK_SS

the thing i dont get though is we have sighns on our porch that say outgoing on the left side of the door and incoming packages on the right, so can the ups driver not read?
At my old place I hada Green 4x4x4 foot box to put UPS and Fedex packages in. It had a bright yellow sign on it as well. PLACE UPS and FEDEX DELIVERIES INSIDE.

For some reason and just every sooften,they would just set it next to the box or in front of the door and cover it with a doormat. Never could figure that out.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:55 PM

Luke, glad everything seems to be working out!!!! Install those headlights, and take some pics.... those headlights, with the stealth bulbs, and those rims, is gonna be one bad *** car!!!!!!

Update us on the P-Log!

-Keegan

Old 03-11-2008, 09:49 PM

the plog got here last friday the 7th

as for the headlights they are in and look amazing with the clear corners it is amazing. i just cant get over how they look.

I will probably have pictures up around the 24th sometime, because that is my springbreak and the rims, powerlog, crossover, hv3, heat shield, TB spacer, rear trailing arms, new custom intake box (yes another one) will all be going in.

i will def be taking a whole bunch of pics of the installs and of the entire car when it is all done.

P.S. Keegan,what about those motor mounts?

Old 03-11-2008, 09:55 PM

Hello fellow Monte Carlo owners. My name is Matt, and I work for ZZPerformance. I justsaw this thread and wanted to address some things that I read.

First, I want to point out that from my perspective, the customer did not give Eric a reasonable chance to investigate the situation before filing a charge back. I was in the office when Eric started working on this, only to find that the customer was already taking action against ZZP. This is by no means the best way for the customer to handle the situation. As Eric stated in his email, it makes it very difficult to move forward when the customer has filed a chargeback. Does anyone think it would be wise for a business to send out additional product when the purchase funds have been returned to the customer?

Second, people are upset about Eric mentioning internet fraud. Doesn't anyone realize that the customer attempted to get ALL of his money back, even though he had clearly received most of the products? This IS fraud and should never be taken lightly by any business. The customer stated that he was just covering his end, butit is not within his legal rights to do so in such a way.

Third, it was mentioned that ZZP's customer service is declining. This is simply not true. What is actually happening is that ZZP is growing at such an amazing rate that as sales continue to increase, there are bound to be more mistakes. Unfortunately, we can have 500 happy customers ina weekand one mistake can easily become the center of attention. We are certainly working to reduce errors and offer the best customer service after the sale. We only ask that customers work with us in the event that there is any type of discrepancy. Mistakes can and will happen. If I filed a chargeback every time I had an order show up with errors from one of my vendors, I would have a dozen disputes open at all times.

In closing, I'd like to say that I'm glad this was resolved and hopefully we did not lose a customer. Everyone have fun modding and feel free to email me(stattama@aol.com) if you have any ZZP product questions.

-Matt

Old 03-11-2008, 10:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt M

Hello fellow Monte Carlo owners. My name is Matt, and I work for ZZPerformance. I justsaw this thread and wanted to address some things that I read.

First, I want to point out that from my perspective, the customer did not give Eric a reasonable chance to investigate the situation before filing a charge back. I was in the office when Eric started working on this, only to find that the customer was already taking action against ZZP. This is by no means the best way for the customer to handle the situation. As Eric stated in his email, it makes it very difficult to move forward when the customer has filed a chargeback. Does anyone think it would be wise for a business to send out additional product when the purchase funds have been returned to the customer?

-Matt

also let it be know that the paypal charge back was in the dispute process which means that the only way to get any money back from the ZZP in this case i would of had to escalade the dispute to a claim in which case then i could attempted to have gotten money back if i did not recieve the product that i had oredered and paid for.

also i find it interesting that you know this was setteled and yet you come in here in post that what i did was wrong. No it was not i paid for a product and i did not recieve it. so i called your customer service they told me it is not ZZP faults that it is UPS's fault that the POWERLOG WAS NEVER PLACED IN THE BOX. that sounds smart. Then i emailZZP CSwith my information and all i get back from ZZP is a tracking number for a box that i already have sitting in my garage missing my part.

So lets see i dont have a product i paid for withPayPal and the company(ZZP) is telling me to deal with a different company about the problem.

i am going to cover my end with the paypal chargeback. thats all there is to it till i get my product.

Just when i think ZZp is a good company they go and do something like this it is just Fing amazing

Quick Reply: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC