General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP

just when i though i had lost all hope Eric from zzp called me tonight at 5:41and by 6:15 i had a UPS tracking number and the powerlog is packed and ready to be shipped out.

I think it is funny though he asked me what was all in the box and what were the dimensions of the box and what the shipping tag said and then he said he will call me right back.then ten minutes laterhe calls me back and said that he was going to release the powerlog to me.

so i am thinking he went and got all the parts put them in a box and weighed it and then realized that they had made a mistake.

so i am happy that it is finally on its way and it should be here with plenty off time before i planed to install it.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good to hear it's working out.... hopefully

Old 03-05-2008, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: 2000_BLACK_SS

just when i though i had lost all hope Eric from zzp called me tonight at 5:41and by 6:15 i had a UPS tracking number and the powerlog is packed and ready to be shipped out.

I think it is funny though he asked me what was all in the box and what were the dimensions of the box and what the shipping tag said and then he said he will call me right back.then ten minutes laterhe calls me back and said that he was going to release the powerlog to me.

so i am thinking he went and got all the parts put them in a box and weighed it and then realized that they had made a mistake.

so i am happy that it is finally on its way and it should be here with plenty off time before i planed to install it.
I agree, I think it is a little funny but they probably caught the mistake finally.

Glad to hear it is getting fixed for ya.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:11 PM

I just cant get a break

i just got the package from PFYC.com that has my black headlights in it and there is supposed to be the stealth bulbs and guess what NO STEALTH BULBS

I AM SO SO SICK OF THIS ****

Old 03-06-2008, 06:34 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

read the description carefully now... most headlights don't come with bulbs

Old 03-06-2008, 06:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

read the description carefully now... most headlights don't come with bulbs
i ordered the stealth bulbs

http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GN1021/MCEXT/...nal+Bulbs.html

Old 03-06-2008, 07:39 AM

Maybe you should stop ordering parts for awhile, lol. Sorry about all the bad luck

Old 03-06-2008, 11:21 AM

I had a feeling that guy would come-through! I'm sure he went-over everything and realized it couldn't have made it into the original shipment. At least there is the human element to deal with and not just some machine filling orders and sending them on their way.

I can see by the tone of your last comment that you are really happy now. So NOW the ball is in you court; again. I think you ought to draft-up a very nice thank-you letter and fire it off to ZZP. They seemed to take a special interest in the way your account got handled, without just blowing it off and letting the whole thing get way out of hand.

This kind of resolution to a problem makes me feel that they are intent on servicing customers demands and worked hard to find the problem and resolve it.
I'm happy you got your goodies.
Make ZZP proud to have this come to a peaceful resolution!

Old 03-06-2008, 12:32 PM

Wow I can't believe they actually threatened you with internet fraud. You would think by simple common sense they would see that a power log couldn't have fit with everything else in the box they shipped and at that weight no less. Atleast they are making it right...

I personally have never had a problem with zzp and have always received quick email replys from them.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM

So NOW the ball is in you court; again. I think you ought to draft-up a very nice thank-you letter and fire it off to ZZP
Why should he thank them, they should have gotten it correct the first time. ^^^^IMO

I personally have never had a problem with zzp and have always received quick email replys from them.
I just e-mail Matt at Stattama, he's much faster. ^^^^

Glad almost everything is ok...

Quick Reply: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC