General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 04:09 AM
Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP

Just for grins, did you check to see if the box weighed 19 lbs? If you still have everything, throw it on the scale.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:34 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hm... seems like i've heard of someone else about 4-5 months ago who had problems with ZZperformance. "o'well" was about all that got out of ti too it seems. Sorry man...

Old 03-04-2008, 09:27 AM

i would start posting on some other forums about ur problem and see if u get any better of a response

Old 03-04-2008, 02:54 PM

If you post this on ClubGP you WILL feel the hate. Reason being, most everyone on that board is all over ZZP nuts…In case some of you have not taken notice, ZZP’s customer service has been steadily declining for sometime now. Read some of the rants on CGP, and check Zoomer and company’s responses.
I’ve bought parts from all over; everything from Intense, 3800 performance, ZZP, and GMPD, MPD, Grand-mats design; everywhere you can think. I’m not one to pick sides, but every single one of those companies has treated me like a customer should. All I care about is, getting the correct parts, (fast), they work, and I can get questions answered (within reasonable time). The only issue I’ve hadis with ZZP not returning e-mails. I’ve sent e-mails to ZZP about products well over $2,000+, only to get one sentences responses and, no real clear answer.
This sounds real shady. Like someone inside ZZP didn’t do something right, or did something they were not suppose to do…Cough: jack move!!!
The tape was intact right? You really think a UPS driver is going to go through the box to find a Powerlog??? Doubt it. How would they even know what car it used on….??? You paid through paypal and didn’t get what you ordered, deal done… They should refund you, period.

Old 03-04-2008, 05:42 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator

Just for grins, did you check to see if the box weighed 19 lbs? If you still have everything, throw it on the scale.
i did the box weighed 18.2 pounds. Also zoomer is saying that the front powerlog is only 5 pounds. is that true?

Also Eric the person i am talking with at ZZp told me to withdraw my chargeback from zzp.
I think that would be a stupid decision because if i do that before i get my powerlog than couldn't they just say that we sent him one and since i allready withdrew the dispute i would be SOL

here is an email that i sent Eric at ZZp after i got his email.

Eric [/align]thank you for your e-mail. please understan that the only reason that i filled a paypal charge back was because the phone conversations i had with customer service they repetedly stated that the items were all in the box and that i would have to file a claim with UPS. Eric i am not trying to rip anyone off i just want my powerlog and i new the box had not been opened or anything taken out because it still had your white ZZperformance tape on it and when i opened it everything was packeged netly and securly. So i new i had no claim with UPS and your customer service representitive would only say the product was in there. therefor i felt my only option was to file a paypal chargeback dispute. Please believe me i much rather have my part than have to go through all of this. [/align][/align]to help prove my case i went to your website store and pretended to reorder all of the items that were supposed to be in the box and the shipping weight came up as 42.45 pounds.(isaved a screen shot and can send the image to you)I thenwent to my garage took a scale and put all the items and packaging back in the box and weighed it andit weighed 18.2 pounds. So Eric as you can see there is some kind of issue here and i do not believe it is a UPS issue. As the weight on the mailing label was 19 pounds. once again i am not trying to rip anyone off i just want my part. [/align][/align]If it is all possible could you have someone pull all the same items and get them ready for shipping and package like you would normally and see how much it would weigh. I believe it would weigh more than 19 pounds. [/align][/align]i have no problem stopping the paypal charge back i only did that after talking with your C.S. reps. Once again i just want my part that i have allready paid for. [/align][/align]I would be more than happy to talk with you about this over the phone as email sometimes coveys a tone and please believe me when i say i dont want to convey a tone in my e-mails. unfortanetly i am still in highschool so my contact hours are 5:15 p.m. cstor after. Or you can call my father atxxx-xxx-xxxx anytime. [/align][/align]i hope we can resolve this issue because i wish to remain a cutomer with you. thanks [/align][/align]Luke Smith [/align][/align]cell xxx-xxx-xxxx[/align]home xxx-xxx-xxxx

Eric Devries <eric@zzperformance.com> wrote:[/align]
[blockquote]

Luke, [/align][/align]Yes, you sent this when I was mid flight. I am now back and able to put everything together. With that said, in tying together 2 other emails I received. This is what I have. [/align][/align][font=arial][color=navy][size=2]I understand the concern you posted below. The truth is that this package left our center with all items in it, aside from the backstocked item. This type of claim has certainly taken place before, and we have experience with just about every level of breakdown. So what we normally do is attempt to locate the breakdo

Old 03-04-2008, 08:47 PM

Front powerlog would be about 5 lbs. That is correct.

UPS also rounds up so 18.2 would be 19 lbs. BUT if the box you have with stuff is 19 lbs without the power log, then it should be about 23-24 lbs when shipped.

Your first step should be to protect yourself at this point.I wouldcontact the local authorities, print and bring these emails, bring all the equipment with you that came in the box, bring the packing slip to identify all the items, and a scale with a 10 - 20 solid dumbell from Walmart to verify the scale is correct. Then ask them what the next steps should be.

I would be very disappointed with them if they made a threat for internet fraud and you were in the right. Also make sure there isn't some simple mistake that you were to recieve 2 boxes and this was labled 1 of 2 or something on that order.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:31 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

thats why i figured i should file the the paypal dispute was to cover my end first and try to make sure if everything went bad i would not be out 220 dollars for the powerlog.

I was thinking i would make a video of me taking everything in the box setting it out and then putting it in the box and putting it on a scale and then getting a dumbell like you said and weigh that and send it to paypal and to zzp. i will probably do this ifEric tries to accuse me again.

also i am an 18 year old in high school why would i evenwant two powerlogs,i just want what i paid for in the first place.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:02 PM

Reminds me of last Summer. Bought a Motorcycle Helmet on sale. Didn't fit. Too small. Called the place. They said, "Send it back and we'll send you the right size"
Needed a helmet for the upcoming Bike Week. Ordered a second helmet and sent back the one that didn't fit for a refund. UPS shows-up the next day with two more helmets. Don't need two. Sent another one back because they billed me for two. Now they owe me for two helmets. They think I'm a scam artist and do this for a living. All I really wanted was one helmet that fit and the money back for the one that didn't fit and the other one I didn't order. They haven't straightened it out; YET!

Old 03-05-2008, 10:25 AM

Good luck I hope it all works out in the best for you and for them to threating you like that is a bunch of bull****. I've heard good stuff about them and that is why I was going to have them do my dyno tune for me, but lately I've been hearing that there C.S. has been on the decline. Let us know what comes of all of this.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:36 PM

ORIGINAL: 2000_BLACK_SS

thats why i figured i should file the the paypal dispute was to cover my end first and try to make sure if everything went bad i would not be out 220 dollars for the powerlog.

I was thinking i would make a video of me taking everything in the box setting it out and then putting it in the box and putting it on a scale and then getting a dumbell like you said and weigh that and send it to paypal and to zzp. i will probably do this ifEric tries to accuse me again.

also i am an 18 year old in high school why would i evenwant two powerlogs,i just want what i paid for in the first place.
Well for the 2 powerlogs - Just to sell one on ClubGP or Ebay. Old Story there.

Your idea with the video is excellent though. Show the checklist, the parts in order, the scale, and start adding them in till you get to the 18.2 lbs. Do this all without pausing the camcorder and then point out the weight on the UPS lable with your finger for easy reading. Mention that the Powerlog is supposed to weigh 5 lbs and simply wasn't shipped.

They can't really argue about that.

If they give you hell..... Well you are all set for YouTube then.

Quick Reply: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC