General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

My monte needs some attention

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005
Default My monte needs some attention

Well its been awhile since i have been on here due to being in college and partying and a little studying but im hopeing ill be back for awhile now. Im about to start getting monte back into good condition. I just took it in to get my new tires and rims that are hand me downs from my brother, who has been gone even longer (teekso) if anyone remembers. Since i got his rims and im pushing for his cowl hood i am looking at getting my paint touched up along with replacing the front passenger fender and rear bumper and more than likely front bumper due to chips and dents. Its also time to repaint the interior and i am going to look into getting a new sound system and have also been thinking about getting my side mirrors painted when everything else is getting painted. Its good to be back and i forgot how useful this site has been and will be. This has always been the first place i come to when i have questions about my monte. Once the sun comes out ill get some pics up and the interior paint should be the first thing to get done so ill try to have a how to for that with pics.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:06 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome back.

Sounds like you have some definate plans going for the Monte.

Please remember to post pics for us.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow. What a pleasant surprise. Welcome back!

I still have the pics you uploaded in your photogallery years ago. They're on my hard drive. Along with about half of the other photogalleries from the past.

All the photogalleries you remember had to be deleted about a year ago. Long story. So much has changed, and hopefully improved.

The Ride Of The Month / Monte Of The Month winners gallery had to be re-made 3 or 4 times because of server problems. The only exterior pics I had of your car were the small ones in your photogallery. So I collaged them together. You can see it in the Winners Gallery in the Monte Of The Month section of the forum.

If you post some larger pics of your winning Monte, I'll be glad to put a more flattering picture in the Winners Gallery.