General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

interceptor Gauge/OBD II scaner

Old 05-05-2006, 05:05 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default interceptor Gauge/OBD II scaner

Well all week i have been checking the PFYC.com tracking system and it said that my order had only been processed and not even shipped. and i was getting fustrated cause i paid for 2nd day air. well low and behold i show up to work and ITS HERE!!!

PFYC is the only place so far to offer the new version of the aeroforce interceptor gauge. for those of you who are going "Huh? what is that?" It is a nice 2.25 gauge that hooks up to your OBD 2 port and will display any two sensor of your choice. and read/erase SES codes.

the new version now has shift lights that can be programed to flash when ever you want, and ...This is what made me want the gauge so soon. it is basicly a waterd down Gtech as well. reading off 0-60, 1/8 and 1/4 mile time and speed. I know the figures wont be acturate compared to a true 1/4 run, but as long as i have little to no wheel spin, i can judge improvements due to mod's. very important cause my DHP power tuner is on order. and the gauge info will help me pic and adjust my PCM when i get the DHP

:edit 2:05 am:
well the gauge is in i just couldnt wait!
At first the buttons were a bit stiff and i was getting fustrated cause they needed to be wiggled a bit to work, but after cycling thru the menu's a few times they have started to loosen up and work they way i feel they should. the screen is nice! i have already used the SES scan tool on it. see post http://mymonte.com/discussion/viewto...=131467#131467 i just reads the codes like p0133 and p0300. so if you are on the road and want to know exactly what is wrong you will need to have a printout or some copy of these codes. i believe the haynes manual has them in the back too.

i cant wait to take it driving! i also found out my TPS sensor will not read 100% it only goes to 99 so that needs corrected. Im like a kid in a candy store! i have all these sensor to check out but only 2 displays. two is enough for every day driving, but if my PT wasnt on order or part of my plans, i would want atleast 2 of these. :edit:

didnt bring the camera to work tonight, but will get pics up ASAP

Old 05-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Default RE: interceptor Gauge/OBD II scaner

A new toy????

Looks cool, where did you place yours? Cost??

Old 05-06-2006, 04:07 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

in the CD cuby hole. it was 250 with shipping from pfyc.com

already discoverd i had a bad O2 and planing other upgrades from the info it's giving me

Old 12-06-2006, 12:33 AM

i no this is an old thread but it looks awsome. i looked on pfyc.com but i couldnt find it do they still sell it?