General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

If you had the MONEY!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Default RE: If you had the MONEY!

ORIGINAL: zipsayain

If you had the MONEY!

What would you do to your mc? what mods would you do?
Hi Zip, If I had the money ?
1. Make Car Payment
2. Make Insurance Payment
3. Put in a Six Speed Trans
4. Header's Exhaust Syst.
5. Lowering Kit
6. Body Kit w/20's rims/tires
7. I could go on 4-ever : )
[:-]
"2 dare 2 dream"
Now, back 2 the Real World, but thanks 4 the dream moment
`Space

Old 04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Guys I came in late on this but mind if I ask............... is it nessessary to argue about EVERYTHING?

We are all here for one common purpose. We love Monte Carlos. Possibly more then we love our families. There is no reason to go at it on every single point. There is NO ONE who's a bigger car nut then I am.Maybe equal to me but not more of one. I can direct youto all three (3) of my CarDomain sites if you'd like proof. Yet I do not feelit nessessary to argue on every single point. Now please gentlemen.

More likely to turbo it since it is a more efficient system and can provide more power.

I'd go for a turbo kit but I don't know that super charger setting on top of them has some kind of image thing going for it.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:20 AM

Intake, exhaust, probably several exhaust before it sounded just right. lol set of 18" wheels with BF Goodrich rubber. Airbagtuneable suspension all around. 6 speed manual if it's possible and remove the center console to have a floor shifter.Replace the center console with some custom stuf. controls for the sound/suspension, and a couple cupholders that weren't designed by gradeschoolers. A good 50 shot of nitrous. Just enough to beat the V8 mc's :-D

Probably a new front bumper and spray the rest of the rockers body color. Dual 12's flushed in the trunk with glass and a visible amp rack in the middle behind plexi. Replace all the stock speakers and hook them up to one of the amps. Better seats, or at least have some custom uphulstry made. Possibly a ram air hood that wasn't incredibly obnoxious. Sunroof. Led rear brake lights with body color accents to blend them in better. De-badgeing. I could go on... lol

Old 08-03-2007, 12:46 AM

Iwould start with
1.Headers
2.exhaust work(Dual exhaust into True X Magnaflow No Cat into Flowmaster40s)
3.K,N Airintake
4.Maybe a twinn turbo if i could find one
5.Spoiler
6.New paint job
7.Ram air hood