General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

How much is an 04 Intimidator worth?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
I really don't see why a signature would add any value to anything. Especially a nascar driver, I mean driver signatures are not rare. they sign a million things a year. You can get stuff signed at a track or sponsor event or you can mail stuff in and they sign it.

Now on this topic of what a car is worth i'll say this. Anyone can put any price they want on a car or anything for that matter but it is only worth what some one would pay for it. I wouldnt pay that kind of money if dale earnhardt himself drove it.
yeah drivers sign alot, but if you look at it something signed by jr instantly goes up in value, along with stuff signed by richard childress.

honestly, you have no clue what ur talking about.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:42 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
im not here to fight, i know what my car's worth i have documentation stating what its worth, just because u say its only worth $12,900 doesnt mean its worth that, its worth more than that to me and its stated on my NADA sheet its worth more than that. like i said im not here to fight, its just when someone down plays someone else's car thats pretty low of themselves, there is nothing wrong with my dad's car its a show winner, its autographed, its got all the paper work, its worth more than any amount of money to me.
Your NADA sheet is from 07 prices change, & most of our cars are worth more to us than book but dont mean u can say its true value is more & i nvr downplayed your car till u did mine all i said is book value isnt what u think it is, look back at the posts & youll see you attacked my car way before i did yours, & hmm JR signed stuff dosnt jump way up in value ive seen several signed JR cars sell for the same as non signed

Old 02-18-2012, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Your NADA sheet is from 07 prices change, & most of our cars are worth more to us than book but dont mean u can say its true value is more & i nvr downplayed your car till u did mine all i said is book value isnt what u think it is, look back at the posts & youll see you attacked my car way before i did yours, & hmm JR signed stuff dosnt jump way up in value ive seen several signed JR cars sell for the same as non signed
is this a diecast car that is one of 10,000 made... no? and you down played my car before i ever said anything about your car. i put my car on here for people to enjoy, if you dont like it tough, i dont car. keep your comments to yourself about my car, i will do the same.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:56 PM

is this a diecast car that is one of 10,000 made... no? and you down played my car before i ever said anything about your car. i put my car on here for people to enjoy, if you dont like it tough, i dont car. keep your comments to yourself about my car, i will do the same.
Im not talking about a diecast im talking about the 04 JR Edition, & no actually ive nvr said anything bad about your car, only thing ive ever said about it was your crazy value u keep saying is book value, & thats not bad mouthing a car thats just setting facts straigt, now you talking down about my miles & it being wrecked & not having the rocker panels is bad mouthing a car

Old 02-18-2012, 05:59 PM

Im not talking about a diecast im talking about the 04 JR Edition, & no actually ive nvr said anything bad about your car, only thing ive ever said about it was your crazy value u keep saying is book value, & thats not bad mouthing a car thats just setting facts straigt, now you talking down about my miles & it being wrecked & not having the rocker panels is bad mouthing a car
didnt u just say something about the paint on my dad's????? and like i said im not here to fight. and i have seen jr editions signed by jr sell for a lot more than ones that arent signed.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think the true value is what FUN you get in DRIVING the car , That's why I don't look at miles when I buy a car.. If you worry about putting miles on car you should just get a poster to hang up..

Old 02-18-2012, 06:05 PM

didnt u just say something about the paint on my dad's????? and like i said im not here to fight. and i have seen jr editions signed by jr sell for a lot more than ones that arent signed.
After you went off on my car & honestly thats not bad mouthing cuz my car has a better than stock finish sence i took the time to sand the orange peel outta the clear, factory cars have orange peel, & well the only 2 i seen sold were for the same as i see regular ones sell for

Old 02-18-2012, 06:10 PM

After you went off on my car & honestly thats not bad mouthing cuz my car has a better than stock finish sence i took the time to sand the orange peel outta the clear, factory cars have orange peel, & well the only 2 i seen sold were for the same as i see regular ones sell for
once again thats just two, and i could careless about the orange peel, my cars shines just like it was brand new and has no swirl marks and that. everyone else has a different opinion on what they like in a car or what they think a car should look like. i like my car, i wouldnt trade it for anything else or sell it for any amount of money.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by zjerry
I think the true value is what FUN you get in DRIVING the car , That's why I don't look at miles when I buy a car.. If you worry about putting miles on car you should just get a poster to hang up..
I agree. What fun is just having a sweet ride in the garage if you never drive it.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:26 PM

Yes but if i see one sell for the same price why would i pay more? Or if i can get it signed why pay more? & mine has no swirl marks either is a nice smooth finish

Quick Reply: How much is an 04 Intimidator worth?