General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

How much is an 04 Intimidator worth?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by zjerry
I Didn't say I had to repaint the cars , I said REDO as in resand and buff..
Because customer didn't like orange peel , It Looked just like factory.
i hear ya i misunderstood you, its been a long day, i havent had a good last couple weeks, have a lot of things going on at my house right now.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by theundertaker
When I went and test drove the car earlier today, the carpets seemed fine to me. It might just be wet shoes leaving marks? I don't know, it's happened a lot at the dealer I used to work at.
The car looks good just the price would hurt me but if you decide to get it I think you will def be happy I wouldnt see why not! BTW i see the picture for when you post of the license plate from Monmouth College I go to Western Illinois University which is right down the road lol just weird to see a member from somewhere close to me

Old 02-18-2012, 09:09 PM

I paid a little over 12k for mine with 60k on it. Interior was perfect, engine clean, some paint chips and a few very small dents/dimples that I only notice.

I don't remember what the dealer wanted, but it was too much and I haggled them to the end over it.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Old 02-19-2012, 12:09 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by jimbo7
I paid a little over 12k for mine with 60k on it. Interior was perfect, engine clean, some paint chips and a few very small dents/dimples that I only notice.

I don't remember what the dealer wanted, but it was too much and I haggled them to the end over it.
How long have you had yours?

Old 02-19-2012, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by StrongTakeover
The car looks good just the price would hurt me but if you decide to get it I think you will def be happy I wouldnt see why not! BTW i see the picture for when you post of the license plate from Monmouth College I go to Western Illinois University which is right down the road lol just weird to see a member from somewhere close to me
Haha, wow that's funny! I'm a junior there now, that plate is from my old 02 SS. Now that plate resides on my fathers '12 Buick LaCrosse. I have a buddy who goes to Western right now too.

The price is an issue, but it doesn't matter because I'm going to wait until I graduate next year because then my parents agreed to work things out with me when buying another car aka another Monte.

And I don't particularly care about miles or special editions, but the Intimidators actually come off nice to me. They are probably the only black car I'd own. And I'd want a low mileage Monte because to me the car would feel more special down the line knowing that most of the miles were put on by me.

Maybe I'm just weird with that, or do other people feel the same?

Old 02-19-2012, 01:26 AM

naw whats your saying is completely understandable how was the test drive though? did you get a chance to open her up? you might have seen me and my monte before its the only Navy MC on campus I pick my girlfriend up from class at Morgan all the time

Old 02-19-2012, 01:41 AM

Sadly I've never actually been out to Western to party. Sad, I know. I usually just stick to around campus.

The test drive was nice. I didn't punch her too hard but I punched it just enough. She drove pretty nicely. I was glad that I didn't fall in love with it though, because that would have made it harder. I kinda forced myself not to fall in love. Haha

Old 02-19-2012, 03:47 AM

Old 02-19-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by theundertaker
Sadly I've never actually been out to Western to party. Sad, I know. I usually just stick to around campus.

The test drive was nice. I didn't punch her too hard but I punched it just enough. She drove pretty nicely. I was glad that I didn't fall in love with it though, because that would have made it harder. I kinda forced myself not to fall in love. Haha
I would have gotten all attached to fast lol

Quick Reply: How much is an 04 Intimidator worth?