General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

How much is an 04 Intimidator worth?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 04:29 PM

thats a pretty good price. if u can get it for 15k thats be a great price. just because they book at 13,900 doesnt mean thats what ur only going to get out of it. my dad's 02 books for 23,000ish and its probably worth more than that.

Old 02-18-2012, 04:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ask them where they came up with the fact it retails for 19K. I would like to know. I am sure it will set at thee dealer for that price but as always said. There is an Ahole for every seat!

Old 02-18-2012, 04:47 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
thats a pretty good price. if u can get it for 15k thats be a great price. just because they book at 13,900 doesnt mean thats what ur only going to get out of it. my dad's 02 books for 23,000ish and its probably worth more than that.
Hate to burst your bubble yet again but your dads car is not worth 23k not 20k not even 15k, my god you & these dealers think just cuz its a limited edition its worth a ton & guess what its not! If a 02 Earnhardt goes for 19k at auction with less than 50 miles on it where in the hell do you think your gonna get 23k at with 7000?? & you can question me all you want on it but guess what its what i do i buy & sell cars from time to time im constantly watching values, & no way its worth 23k just like this 04 isnt worth 14k its 8 years old you cant even get a loan at that price for it

Old 02-18-2012, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Hate to burst your bubble yet again but your dads car is not worth 23k not 20k not even 15k, my god you & these dealers think just cuz its a limited edition its worth a ton & guess what its not! If a 02 Earnhardt goes for 19k at auction with less than 50 miles on it where in the hell do you think your gonna get 23k at with 7000?? & you can question me all you want on it but guess what its what i do i buy & sell cars from time to time im constantly watching values, & no way its worth 23k just like this 04 isnt worth 14k its 8 years old you cant even get a loan at that price for it
hell you think u can get 12 outta ur gordon one with over 100k on it good luck. thats car has been rolled how many times and it doesnt even have the right sport package on it. i talked to my dad's boss who owns the dealership my dad works at and he said he would have no problem selling it for $23,000. its signed low mileage its never been wrecked something you cant say about your car.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:13 PM

hell you think u can get 12 outta ur gordon one with over 100k on it good luck. thats car has been rolled how many times and it doesnt even have the right sport package on it. i talked to my dad's boss who owns the dealership my dad works at and he said he would have no problem selling it for $23,000. its signed low mileage its never been wrecked something you cant say about your car.
Am i trying to sell my for a crazy number i pulled outta my *** no, im not even trying to sell mine & when did i ever try to sell it for 12k?? Last time i checked the only price i ever put on it was 9500 on top of that i get offers for my car alot actually & who cares about miles i enjoy driving my monte carlo ill drive it till it hits 1,000,00 miles & as far as my sport kit if i wanted to spend the money i could have the rocker panels on my car monday but i have better things to spend my money on, & ha good luck with 23k never gonna happen face it its not worth the crazy number you think it is & being signed dont mean much when trying to sell a car only signature that would add value is Sr's & shoot i could get mine signed this year if wanted to & yes mine has been wrecked but who cares i dont, hell most of my cars ive owned are wrecked cars but guess what i bet my car overall has a better paint finish than your dads,

Old 02-18-2012, 05:21 PM

Am i trying to sell my for a crazy number i pulled outta my *** no, im not even trying to sell mine & when did i ever try to sell it for 12k?? Last time i checked the only price i ever put on it was 9500 on top of that i get offers for my car alot actually & who cares about miles i enjoy driving my monte carlo ill drive it till it hits 1,000,00 miles & as far as my sport kit if i wanted to spend the money i could have the rocker panels on my car monday but i have better things to spend my money on, & ha good luck with 23k never gonna happen face it its not worth the crazy number you think it is & being signed dont mean much when trying to sell a car only signature that would add value is Sr's & shoot i could get mine signed this year if wanted to & yes mine has been wrecked but who cares i dont, hell most of my cars ive owned are wrecked cars but guess what i bet my car overall has a better paint finish than your dads,

ha doubt that. his looks just like it rolled off the show room floor. and the signatures do add alot of value, i can clearly tell you have no clue what a signature adds in value. jr's is worth just as much as sr's would be on this car if dale was still alive today.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:28 PM

ha doubt that. his looks just like it rolled off the show room floor. and the signatures do add alot of value, i can clearly tell you have no clue what a signature adds in value. jr's is worth just as much as sr's would be on this car if dale was still alive today.
Well than mine is better cuz itll have orange peel in the paint & mine has almost none & ok yeah your right it adds about $30 to the value for each signature, cuz thats all it adds to the value of a signed diecast, FACE IT DUDE ITS NOT WORTH WHAT U THINK IT IS & IT NEVER WILL BE END OF STORY, i have more facts proving its not worth it than u ever will proving it is

Old 02-18-2012, 05:30 PM

im not here to fight, i know what my car's worth i have documentation stating what its worth, just because u say its only worth $12,900 doesnt mean its worth that, its worth more than that to me and its stated on my NADA sheet its worth more than that. like i said im not here to fight, its just when someone down plays someone else's car thats pretty low of themselves, there is nothing wrong with my dad's car its a show winner, its autographed, its got all the paper work, its worth more than any amount of money to me.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:31 PM

Well than mine is better cuz itll have orange peel in the paint & mine has almost none & ok yeah your right it adds about $30 to the value for each signature, cuz thats all it adds to the value of a signed diecast, FACE IT DUDE ITS NOT WORTH WHAT U THINK IT IS & IT NEVER WILL BE END OF STORY, i have more facts proving its not worth it than u ever will proving it is
actually its not $30 a signature, there is something ur wrong about.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I really don't see why a signature would add any value to anything. Especially a nascar driver, I mean driver signatures are not rare. they sign a million things a year. You can get stuff signed at a track or sponsor event or you can mail stuff in and they sign it.

Now on this topic of what a car is worth i'll say this. Anyone can put any price they want on a car or anything for that matter but it is only worth what some one would pay for it. I wouldnt pay that kind of money if dale earnhardt himself drove it.

Quick Reply: How much is an 04 Intimidator worth?