General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Dale Jrs Autograph on my wifes Monte ss (pics) cool as heck...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Awesome!
I have a couple of Dale Jr autographed items, and I know for sure it is his as I was there, LOL, mostly loops/circles like pictured above.

Old 10-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Perhaps the missing letter L is an identity theft thing? Either way, a really cool thing to have. Like I said, I would love to have Junior sign my dash panel.

Old 10-17-2010, 12:25 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Pretty cool.

I'd really like to get an authentic Stewart signature on my car too, aybe have to try that when he comes back to NH next year -

although I don't think I'll ask him to sign the fuel lid.
Ol' Tony owns Eldora Speedway which is north of me. They hold special races there where Tony asks some of the Nascar drivers to come & race for one night.

Old 10-17-2010, 08:52 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Very cool!!!!

Old 10-18-2010, 09:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

That is REALLY cool! I assume Dale Jr. wasn't irritated you intercepted him at the air port?
In my opinion, something like that is a value adder to the car (the signature WITH the proof validating who really signed it). I wonder if you should have any insurance concerns (that would stink to ever have something happen to the car and that surface require re-painting).

Old 10-19-2010, 03:59 AM
Default Dale Jr

Originally Posted by zipper
That's a cool story, and nice pics too. How long ago did this happen?
Ill look up the date ( it was in our local Chevy dealer newsletter for Milwaukee ) and give an exact date.. n thanks every one. Mj.

We had Jr ALL TO OURSELVES! !! guess no one else thought of it at the time. He spent about 15 minutes with us

. Kids n WIFE loved it ( the wifey was in heaven ) lol she got hugs n stuff
My daughter gave him a gold pair of checkered. Flags with am Angeles n a #3. He LOVED IT ... MJ.

Old 10-19-2010, 04:20 AM
Default Chocolate Meyers

Originally Posted by davidk67
That's really cool that Jr signed like and did the fuel door too
I'd really like to get an authentic Stewart signature on my car too, aybe have to try that when he comes back to NH next year -

although I don't think I'll ask him to sign the fuel lid.
Dale Jr DIDNT sign the Gas lid, that was a pit road Gas man for Dale SR named "Chocolate Meyers", he was running the museum at RCR when he signed the lid. MJ

Old 10-19-2010, 04:32 AM
Default Lollolol

Originally Posted by Taz
Very cool! Good idea to cover the signatures to protect them. It looks like you used a peel and stick film. Did you consider clear coating over the signatures, instead of the film?

I wish Dale Jr did signings like Jeff Gordon does. Jeff Gordon has regular signings for owners of the 2003 JG edition Monte. He usually signs the dash panel above the glove box. I would love to get my Dale Jr edition signed be Dale himself.

Edit: Is it just my imagination, or did Dale forget the "L" in "Dale"?
It loooks as he did miss the L... I NEVEZR even noticed that, Ill have to point that out to my wife tomorrow. Thats FUNNY..... < Ill post the video on YOUTUBE and you can hear his voice " are you sure you want me to sign there?" as if he didnt want to screw it up...lol . I wanted to have the Signature Clear Coated instead of the film. The Body shop said the clearwould NOT stick because the car was WAXED. Thats why the Sig, looks rough, the PAINT pen had a hard time on the wax. Now, IF I would have thought of this before I left my house, I would have "preped the area" so I could clearcoat it. When Tony Stewart signs the other side, thats what I WILL do. but it was a SPUR of the moment. I didnt want the glove box or sunvisor signed, I wanted something differant, because its not often that you get a driver to yourself and has the time to Sign a car, not just the "sunvisor" because I cant stand in line WITH the whole car...lol.....MJ and thanks for noticing the MISSING "L" MJ

Old 10-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Default Hummmmmmm

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
here is a Dale JR auto with just dale Jr and no l or e, which ever it is

edit: congrats on getting a petty cool autograph man.....
Hmmmmmm you know what, I JUST checked out 7 other Dale Sigs.... ALL of them are missing the "L"..... I starting to wonder about that boy.... now i have a WILSON volley ball signed wrong...LOL...

Old 10-19-2010, 11:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by yutzybrian
That's amazing! Good tip for the special edition owners too on how to get the autograph for the driver the car is dedicated to lol
like me! lol but that's kinda impossible for me =( but regardless very cool! I didn't know he was left handed!? I'm left handed too! Go leftys! lol