General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Anyone else here

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2022, 01:17 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Anyone else here

Is this forum still alive? I was looking through the posts on the front page and all the posts were old.

Anyone out there?

Old 08-07-2022, 03:25 PM

You know you just asked this same question back in April:

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/ge...-active-62941/

There tends to be at least one new post somewhere on the forums daily, sometimes a few posts a day. Rather than looking at the summary page, click into the sub category you're interested in (General, Engines, etc) and you'll see the latest posts from that section.

Is there something specifc you're interested in or are searching for information on?

Last edited by bumpin96monte; 08-07-2022 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 03:27 PM

Been slow the last couple weeks, thats all. It happens.

Old 08-07-2022, 09:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mike Palatka
Is this forum still alive? I was looking through the posts on the front page and all the posts were old.

Anyone out there?
Slow, but yes, still alive. Since the platform has been out of production since 2007, things have changed a lot and slowed down a lot over the years. If you are on a computer browser, I recommend using the "New Posts" link in the red bar to see what is new since your last visit. You are welcome to also strict up a conversation on a topic of interest

Old 08-08-2022, 02:20 AM

Lol fap

Old 08-08-2022, 06:27 AM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I only have a iPhone to access the internet. I was just wondering. I have not been here for a while and all the posts on the front page were from a year ago. I was going to delete my link if I didn’t get an answer.

I was changing the rear struts on a 03 Monte, the new struts from rock auto wouldn’t fit properly so I reinstalled the old one. I went to the house and read the instructions, the instructions stated that I need to rotate the head of the new shock so that it fits in the holes up top. I am wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue. The struts are supposed to be direct replacement struts, AC Delco.

Thanks for the reply,

Mike

Old 08-08-2022, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mike Palatka
I only have a iPhone to access the internet. I was just wondering. I have not been here for a while and all the posts on the front page were from a year ago. I was going to delete my link if I didn’t get an answer.

I was changing the rear struts on a 03 Monte, the new struts from rock auto wouldn’t fit properly so I reinstalled the old one. I went to the house and read the instructions, the instructions stated that I need to rotate the head of the new shock so that it fits in the holes up top. I am wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue. The struts are supposed to be direct replacement struts, AC Delco.

Thanks for the reply,

Mike
Yea just rotate as needed. Same happened with mine.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:04 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Thanks I’m going to do that this weekend

Old 08-08-2022, 12:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The appearance of the Forum on the iphone is a bit different than that of the computer. I experienced that several times.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:59 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I don’t have a computer at home. I really don’t have a choice. I work most of the day on a computer, not really interested in doing it at home.

I think it’s a guy thing, I would have gotten the struts changed if I had read the instructions first.

🙂

Quick Reply: Anyone else here