General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

**Update Production/Sales#'s on Monte Carlo's +

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 06:19 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: **Update Production/Sales#'s on Monte Carlo's +

[align=center]Hi Tommy,[/align][align=center]I don't remember the old days , but I read about them : )[/align][align=center]If you don't like the new coupes out today,[/align][align=center]you can always get a restored classic.[/align][align=center]WoW - They are out there `if your have the $$$'s[/align][align=center]Check out the below[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

CLASSIC MUSCLE CARS FROM CHEVY, DODGE, FORD AND MORE!!!!!!!Welcome to a place of memories and dreams, past and future. For over 26 years, we have provided special interest vehicles to very special people.
Located in beautiful downtown Clearwater Florida, USA, we deliver quality classic, exotic, and sport cars and trucks to satisfied consumers all over the world. As always, shipping is easily arranged at a very modest cost.
We have over 300 vehicles available from an ever changing inventory, featuring thoroughbred sports cars, classic convertibles, vintage collectibles, and "fun to drive" automobiles for all tastes. Should your needs be for a late model vehicle? We can provide everything from utility to luxury automobiles, domestic and imported vehicles.
Visit us, and you will see why we are the classic car store built on old fashioned values.
Select the year that you
are interested in.

Click on below link for source
[:-]
[/align]

Old 11-05-2007, 06:21 AM

[align=center]Below is one Example[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]P.J.'s AUTO WORLD INC.
1983 Chevy Monte Carlo SS for Sale

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Click on pictures to enlarge!!

1983 Chevy Monte Carlo SS for Sale[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]5.0L, Automatic, power steering, power disc brakes, cold A/C, bucket seats,[/align][align=center]console, tilt wheel, cruise control, Delco AM/FM CD player, [/align][align=center]power windows, and power locks. The exterior carries traditional[/align][align=center]SS badging and factory Rally Rims with Firestone Firehawk SS[/align][align=center]raised white letter radials P245/60R 15 front and rear. Front and [/align][align=center]rear sway bars also assist with handling. A front air dam and rear spoiler[/align][align=center]also add to the appeal of this sport coupe from Chevrolet![/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Value Price$ 12,900.[/align][/align]

Old 11-05-2007, 07:07 AM

[align=center]I would take the below [:-]Trans Am over the 83 MC above[/align][align=center]for the same asking Price : )[/align][align=center]I love that Gen TA's & Z28's[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 For Sale. 48K miles,[/align][align=center]Ram Am 5.7L V8, automatic transmission, full power options,[/align][align=center]T-Tops, bucket seats, console, factory wheels. Great car[/align][align=center]absolutely beautiful.
Value Price $12,900

[/align][align=center]I think there are many find examples around our country to choose from.[/align][align=center]Are we lucky ? Now we just have to give `up to get one : )
How Bad do you want one ?
[/align][align=center]"2 Dare 2 Dream"[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][center]
[font=arial] [IMG]http://www.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: tommyd

not into turners or compact, hatchbacks, audis, or any of that. remember the days of the m/c , olds cutlass and grand prix, 2 door sporty looking coupes, now everything has 2 doors too many. my grand parents had a 4 door, im not old enough for one
I agree. I was really disappointed when Chrysler came out with the new Dodge Charger as a four door only muscle car. I wished they would have made a 2 door version. But I guess that would have cut into their market for the new Challenger. I like the new Challenger better anyway. Plus it has the correct number of doors.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:09 PM

muscle cars only need 2 doors, anymore and it would be a car for grandpa to drive.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Bob
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: 06 Sales Monte & Vette : )

my monte carlo is the lt3 black,it has the 3.9 motor.you can not get that motor in the LS, LT1or LT2,they come only with the 3.5.only the LT3&LTZ came with the 3.9.you could load up the LT3 this like the fully loaded LTZ,but if you did that the LT3 would cost more then the LTZ.my LT3 has power sunroof ,200 watt audio,the only thing missing is the heated leather seats.this is a great car with a very strong motor.to bad .add a good catback exhaust with a cold air intake and watch hp go from 242hp to around 270hp.LONG LIVE THE MONTE CARLO.