General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Oil Drops another $2.00 a barrel!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default Oil Drops another $2.00 a barrel!!!

Americans are driving less and using less oil than expected, dropping their oil consumption by 100,000 barrels per day. Whoopy... NOT. Oil is still at $90 a barrel, although down from $98 a week ago. It needs to get down to $60 a barrel and hold there for a period of time before you see real change at the pump and THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Remember... only 10% of our oil is refined into gasoline, the rest is used in diesel, jet fuel, home heating oil, and the bulk of it is used in manufacturing (rubber products, oils, geases, etc.), besides the #1 consumer - The United States Defense Department.

Well, at least it was good to hear the price of oil is going down!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Default RE: Oil Drops another $2.00 a barrel!!!

`Craig, thanks for helping me on my homework,
I was just doing a search on that subject for a paper
that's I'm writing.
It's great to read a good news post : )
I don't know `if we will ever see $60 a barrel again [X(].
Wish you, & the reader of this a `Happy
Thanks, `Space

Old 11-28-2007, 01:17 PM

From what I hear, it's not the US driving the oil pricing anymore, it's China. Hey, the fuel mileage on US autos has been improving abeit slowly, but the real world demand is driven by the emerging economies in Asia. Unfortunately, their demand means higher prices for us. How do you fix that???

Old 11-28-2007, 01:49 PM

We can be glad our cars don't run on KEROSENE!!!!!! I filled a 5 gallon can on Saturday for the heater in my garage and it cost $18.00 ($3.45 a gallon).I remember just a few years ago,kerosene was cheaper than regular gas.And this was the untaxed "white kerosene" which is not legal for highway use.The kerosene for highway use,like for mixing in with diesel,is dyed red and costs about 25 cents more a gallon.
It is nice to have a warm garage to work in though.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:17 PM

Right on Dave. I think I'd rather own an oil well than a gold mine in this day and age.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:23 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You're going to see a lot of changes in this country thanks to China taking over the manufacturing world.

Yeah it sucks about price of kerosene. But it sure feels nice when I light the heater. I bought $10 on saturday. It didn't half fill my kerosene can.

Old 12-01-2007, 04:04 PM

The US is still the number one consumer, but China is starting to use alot more. Because the oil companies aren't producing that much more oil, the cost is raising up.

Old 12-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL -- Oil Peaked in 2005 -- Thus gas prices are GUARANTEED to raise a minimum of $1.00 a year for every year here after. Now for the REAL SCARY - Natural Gas is projected to PEAK 2009/2010 -- what does that mean... HUGE jump in the cost of heating your house, making hot water, drying your clothes, etc. OH, it will also Drive the Cost of Electricity Through The Roof! WHY? Because most electric companies are using NATURAL GAS to create a good portion of their electricity.

WHAT KILLS ME IS -- We don't need any of it!!! and WE HAVE the ability to mass produce HYROGEN and Battery Technology is so advanced, we technically have the ability to build perpetual systems -- thus generators. Battery power is used to extract Hydrogenfrom water, as the hydrogen is burned it stores it energy in battery packs.Thus the loop is continuous and the only resource that needs to be replaced is the water. By-product of a hydrogen motor is oxygen.

WHY ARE WE NOT DOING THIS? MONEY &GREED! There is no other excuse!!! The technology is REAL, and IS AVAILBLE TODAY! The cost IS NOT the issue, because it is basic economics. Build one of something it costs you a lot of money. Build a million and that cost goes down to pennies. The thing is... IT SAFER and More Environmentally Friendly, YET... MONEY & GREED prevent it from happening Today or Tomorrow! SAD... SIMPLY SAD!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 05:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Awe...there are billions of gallons burried in Alaska, but the enviromental whackos won't let us go there.

That would really bring us closer to independence.

They just found a big cache off of Brazil who are real good buddies of ours.

Screw Hugh Chavez.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL -- Oil Peaked in 2005 -- Thus gas prices are GUARANTEED to raise a minimum of $1.00 a year for every year here after. Now for the REAL SCARY - Natural Gas is projected to PEAK 2009/2010 -- what does that mean... HUGE jump in the cost of heating your house, making hot water, drying your clothes, etc. OH, it will also Drive the Cost of Electricity Through The Roof! WHY? Because most electric companies are using NATURAL GAS to create a good portion of their electricity.

WHAT KILLS ME IS -- We don't need any of it!!! and WE HAVE the ability to mass produce HYROGEN and Battery Technology is so advanced, we technically have the ability to build perpetual systems -- thus generators. Battery power is used to extract Hydrogenfrom water, as the hydrogen is burned it stores it energy in battery packs.Thus the loop is continuous and the only resource that needs to be replaced is the water. By-product of a hydrogen motor is oxygen.

WHY ARE WE NOT DOING THIS? MONEY &GREED! There is no other excuse!!! The technology is REAL, and IS AVAILBLE TODAY! The cost IS NOT the issue, because it is basic economics. Build one of something it costs you a lot of money. Build a million and that cost goes down to pennies. The thing is... IT SAFER and More Environmentally Friendly, YET... MONEY & GREED prevent it from happening Today or Tomorrow! SAD... SIMPLY SAD!!!
Yeah, once this job thing pans out for me I'm looking at putting one of those small windmills on my garage.

Quick Reply: Oil Drops another $2.00 a barrel!!!