Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

ZZP M90 or Morad Top Swap?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by my00monte
03Monte: Your kid is so lucky to be inheriting such a badass car! Hopefully he drives it responsibly and doesn't hurt anyone. I wish my parents were more like you! However,

Thanks so much!

im the lucky one, i could never ask for a better son!

they're my parents, and I love them even if they do **** me off, frequently.
that's what they are there for...lol

Old 05-10-2011, 03:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

All others talking about saving for a turbo: I wish! Lol But for some reason I don't think they'll let me get it, if they won't even let me get a supercharger. Maybe I could make the turbo sound like a safer, slower option. Don't nobody tell that it's faster!
I'm not saying they will let you. I am saying you save up your money, then when you move out, and the Monte is put in your name, you will have the fun money all ready!

Old 05-10-2011, 04:16 PM

All others talking about saving for a turbo: I wish! Lol But for some reason I don't think they'll let me get it, if they won't even let me get a supercharger. Maybe I could make the turbo sound like a safer, slower option. Don't nobody tell that it's faster!

Lol, installing a turbo in your car, and doing it right, will cost you a pretty penny. At the very least $4,500 and that's without the trans rebuild. The turbo it's actually a safer choice if you learn to keep your foot of the gas pedal. While not on boost, the car behaves as it normally would keeping it's gas/miles ratio.

Old 05-10-2011, 05:30 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Honestly the supercharger makes it faster, but the car is still slow. But I see more people wreck slow cars then fast, because lets say you top swap it. You arent gonna go top it out and act stupid all the time because with all the time in you wont want to hurt it. Ever see someone in a bone stock car drive it way past its limits? I do all the time and I think its stupid.
So what Im saying is that you're more likely to treat it better if you put in all the work.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- May 2009
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Honestly the supercharger makes it faster, but the car is still slow. But I see more people wreck slow cars then fast, because lets say you top swap it. You arent gonna go top it out and act stupid all the time because with all the time in you wont want to hurt it. Ever see someone in a bone stock car drive it way past its limits? I do all the time and I think its stupid.
So what Im saying is that you're more likely to treat it better if you put in all the work.

X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000!

i think that once you do your research, have a list of mods you want to do, and have a realistic goal of what you want your car to be, you will treat the car with much more respect, you wont let your friends eat or drink in it, and you'll never trust anyone else but you inside it, at any time lol. Especially after so much saving and waiting! i know i did.