Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

Small oil leak.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Default Small oil leak.

Just noticed a slight oil leak from my engine. So I investigated some more and the oil seems to have pooled by the passenger side wheel area. If you take off the tire and unscrew the rubber cover thing on the inside of the tire, the oil is pooled right inside there. Under the engine, not a huge deal but oil leaking is oil leaking. I was just wondering if you guys would know anything about this or if there something specific i should look at. I would love to know where the oil is leaking from, i cant fix or have it fix if i cant find the leak. Also wondered if this is common issue or something. And also my A/C has stopped working, worked good, then one day it just doesn't push any cold air anymore. Its a 95 monte Z34, the A/C compressor just isn't engaging, the belt thats hooked up on the outside is spinning, but the inside doesn't spin. But it does push hot air nicely...