Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

I WANT TO MAKE MY 00 MONTE CARLO SS FASTER HOW CAN I NEED HELP FAST??????????????

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 03:49 AM

why would you get on here and talk down on someone that was only looking for help? not everyone is a genius on engines and alot of us have other priorities besides acting like we know what we are talking about so we can degrade someone online that only wants help from people that share the same interests. i didnt see a single answer to this question on the page.
I started with a k&n cold air intake, and noticed immediate gain. nothing crazy, but it was worth it. u should probably start with this and think about a programmer and exaust in the future.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:58 AM

and also not everyone knows how to navigate these forums like they live there lives behind a computer 24 hrs a day. some of us actually take time to drive and work on our cars instead of getting woodies for bashing people on line. i dont know how to find everything im looking for on these forums. i usually just ASK and some body who isnt a huge punk they are more than happy to help.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

bringing back the flamesssssssssssssssssss

Old 04-09-2009, 08:02 AM

why would you get on here and talk down on someone that was only looking for help?
Honestly, out of all the forums I'm a member of- this is by far one of the least bashing forums out there.

and also not everyone knows how to navigate these forums like they live there lives behind a computer 24 hrs a day.
There is a difference in not knowing all the details of using forums, and being too lazy to scroll down and actually click and read topics. I'll agree that the search function on some forums is tough to use, but when there are topics that deal with your exact question on the first page of threads in a given section (like there was when this was posted)- it shows that the person is just too lazy to look at all.

The other thing that shows the person is just being lazy is the question is too general. This forum has 3 separate areas for engine mods- all of which frequently deal with making the car faster- its just a matter of spending a few minutes to read. It would be the same thing if he went to a general automotive forum and said he wants to buy a fast car- reccomend one to him. It shows he didn't spend a second reading any posts or threads- and people are going to bash him for it.

i didnt see a single answer to this question on the page.
Thats because the OP never reply'd to the question. Post #3 in this thread asked how fast, and what budget- and thats pretty critical information for anyone to make suggestions.

Old 02-24-2021, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by pasia D
I NEED HELP PLZ

This is how to go fast.