Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

DHP PCM

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Default DHP PCM

with a cat back exahust, fenderwall intake, plugs wires and coils, what kind of performance am I going to get from the DHP PCM? I would get the software, but I don't know anyone who could help me program it since I've never done it before and dont wanna screw anything up. Does mileage go up or down? Do you have to run high octane? Thanks in advance.

Old 07-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Default RE: DHP PCM

You will see gains using the software but the exact gains depend on your mods and how you tune it.

DHP has a forum put together for it's customers that gives you access to help topics and members there will help you tune it.

Here are some links for you to look over and ask some pre purchase questions to current DHP users. Keep in mind, the forum listed below will not show you all of the topic areas and will be unlocked once your purchase the software.

~ WEBSITE LINK~

~ FOURM LINK~ Note: You will have to sign up for a basic user login before it will let you see any forum topics.

Hope this helps!

Old 07-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Default RE: DHP PCM

one good thing about the tuner too is you can adjust shift points and red line. so you can make your car faster even if your not making more power. also the scaner is great for trouble shooting probs cause you can do real time scans and log a trip or run and review it later...

as for knowing what to do...there is a lot of info over there for you to read and learn. it will guide you thru the basics and over time you will learn more and get more out of the car. very well worht the $$$ i say it is a must for anyone that is doing more then 1 or 2 mods