Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Help me decide which rims to put on my Monte Carlo

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 06:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default RE: Help me decide which rims to put on my Monte Carlo

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/

This is where I got my wheels and tires. The tires came on the rims, all i had to do was take the set to discount tire and have them take my tpms sensors and put them in the new set and put them on the car.

I f you call discount wheel warehouse all you have to tell them is what kind of car and year your vehicle is and they will tell you your best choices and what will will fit and ride great and give you a deal on a complete set any size, call and talk to them before you order, by talking with them they dropped my wheel set by $200.00

Give them a try they are great. and when you go to discount tire they can through an extended warrant on your new set for like $150.00 or cheaper depending on what size and type your tires are.

Hope this helps

Old 03-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Default RE: Help me decide which rims to put on my Monte Carlo

ORIGINAL: mavrickf1613

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/

This is where I got my wheels and tires. The tires came on the rims, all i had to do was take the set to discount tire and have them take my tpms sensors and put them in the new set and put them on the car.

I f you call discount wheel warehouse all you have to tell them is what kind of car and year your vehicle is and they will tell you your best choices and what will will fit and ride great and give you a deal on a complete set any size, call and talk to them before you order, by talking with them they dropped my wheel set by $200.00

Give them a try they are great. and when you go to discount tire they can through an extended warrant on your new set for like $150.00 or cheaper depending on what size and type your tires are.

Hope this helps

this is the same site i got mine from. I had no problems and i am very happy with the rims and tires.