Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Not a monte, but 3 kill in less then 10 mins lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 08:14 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

That will just be unfair to everybody on the street, buddy!! And I just don't think you can get away with street racing but so long... they probably won't catch you today, most likely won't catch you tomorrow, but if you keep it up long enough, they will catch you one day (it only takes one time.) With all the stuff in your car, they'd love nothing more but to impound it and sell it on police auction! I'd really hate to see that happen to you buddy!

Old 01-11-2010, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
it took about 2 miles to get from 55 to 130! I just remember blowing by a car at 125 who was going about the speed limmit
Says the guy that blew past a innocent driver doing the speed limmit at 125mph That was worse then anything ive ever done on street.

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
That will just be unfair to everybody on the street, buddy!! And I just don't think you can get away with street racing but so long... they probably won't catch you today, most likely won't catch you tomorrow, but if you keep it up long enough, they will catch you one day (it only takes one time.) With all the stuff in your car, they'd love nothing more but to impound it and sell it on police auction! I'd really hate to see that happen to you buddy!
In around 10 years know body i know or herd of got popped that was actually racing. A few speeding ticket but thats it. They hate ricers tho around here. "The cops" I got popped a few months back when i was in the city in a 35mph zone in traffic doing 35mph and a guy kept making his car jump and rev and i was shaking my head no. Well he did a ricer fly by and im thinking dumb *** and cop him and me over saying we both were racing. Well it dropped b4 i had to go to court because they looked a street video camera's and saw i didn't do anything hell the cop even said he didnt see me doing anything that another cop radioed in saying he herd 2 cars racing and it was just that guy revving up