Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Montes back at it

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Default Montes back at it

So tonight on the way home from work I came up to a stop light that had just turned red. All of a sudden a 3.5 Charger comes from behind me into the lane on my right I guess with his intention to "Show-off" for his girlfriend who happened to be in the car. So both our windows were down and his girlfriend was actually the one trying to taunt me b/c I could hear her say "You're gonna lose!!" By then I rolled up my windows, not b/c I was intimidated, but b/c now I HAD to do it. It's about 9:55ish and it's just us on this looooong road. The next light was a little more than half a mile down from the light we were at. He wanted to go all the way to the other light b/c he looked over at me and pointed straight after his girlfriend went on a yelling-spree about my "loss" I was about to recieve. So it turns green and we hit it and he gets the jump and I wasn't even full throttle...yet. So I give it all I got b/c I really didn't think I could catch him but I ended up going past him and I had him by less than half a car length. We went through the other light and we came up onto another one and he got into the turning lane and then I rolled down my windows and he looks over and he was pissed. So to end this story, I look at his girlfriend and just winked at her. He gets even more pissed and goes through the red light, probably to show her he is some bad-*** that doesn't let anything stop him (with the exception of Monte Carlos).

Old 09-16-2008, 09:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default RE: Montes back at it

Hmm just like any dodge owner. Thinks his car is the **** but then realizes it is a large, heavy, underpowered POS. Mopar morons....

Old 09-16-2008, 09:56 PM

I know, they are getting just as bad as those ford drivers....

Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 AM

Lol, great story, I've yet to get any Charger to race me. Most around here are the base models with the exception of one blue Superbee and one purple SRT. I love when the girl is the one that says your gonna lose, had some chick ridding shotgun in some lifted Powerstroke last year giving me crap at a light, had two buddies with me. After smoking them to the next light the girl said something while they did a flyby, no idea what she said 'cause I couldn't hear her over the damn P'Stroke.

Old 09-17-2008, 07:40 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

haha, theres always a faster car.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:35 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 1FastMonteCarloLT (Edit/ReVision by `Space: )

So tonight on the way home from work I came up to a stop light that had just turned red. All of a sudden a 3.5 Charger comes from behind me into the lane on my right I guess with his intention to "Show-off" for his girlfriend who happened to be in the car. We `raced, I won.So to end this story, I look at his girlfriend and just winked at her[]. His girlfriend jumps outa the Charger, & hops in2 my Monte, and said "I want to ride with a Winner".He gets even more pissed [:@],and goes through the red light, & was stopped by the police a short distance away
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]How to Win in a Monte Carlo [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Brad[/align][align=center]_____________________[/align][align=center]Be Smart/Safe/Rac`in your Monte `ok[/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/10D78F86F695454DA962A33212E9DBB5.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-17-2008, 09:54 AM

Way to make a long story short Space lol. It was a fun race though