PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Front Bucke seats 7th Gen ? Or any G M seats.. Pontiac? monte? Etc...

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 08:07 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Front Bucke seats 7th Gen ? Or any G M seats.. Pontiac? monte? Etc...

Hey, looking for a set of front seats from ANY GM that will fit in the Monte SS..... Send or post pictures if you have a set. .... NO AIR BAGS on the side... Thanks so much..mjclemm

Old 07-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

I have been looking for same thing for mine since last year but having hard time , plus they need the driver air bag and have to be power and heated AND tan leather, and I want front and backs that will fit ugggggg. Let me know if you find anything out. I was really trying to find just a replacement for my stock tan leather drivers seat in better condition than mine but it is nearly impossible and not paying almost $800 for the 2 nos replacement covers pieces.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Montelicious
I have been looking for same thing for mine since last year but having hard time , plus they need the driver air bag and have to be power and heated AND tan leather, and I want front and backs that will fit ugggggg. Let me know if you find anything out. I was really trying to find just a replacement for my stock tan leather drivers seat in better condition than mine but it is nearly impossible and not paying almost $800 for the 2 nos replacement covers pieces.
Lol.. I know it's so hard to find a nice seat without the airbag.. I am going to retire the heated part as well as all the electrics, but it's just finding the seat that's the hard part... I have bought 2 BRAND NEW Monte Leather seats because of the airbag separating issues, and all 3 seats did the exact same thing.... My wife has the cloth seats with the airbag and hasn't had a single issue with it????? Hmmmmm.... The seats I'm targeting now are the ones from a Impala SS, THEN a Pontiac GPX, then the 7th Gen Monte.... If I find some great tan Leather, ill pm you right away.. Good luck with your searching...... Michael....

Old 08-04-2013, 11:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

FYI - In case you posted here regarding the SPAM, the other mods and I deleted the original SPAM message and the other posts related strictly to that message. Please disregard and carry on the seat discussion