PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

02 Monty SS Supercharged and more for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 02 Monty SS Supercharged and more for sale

hey guys i have a 2002 monte carlo ss :

here's a list of specs:
*heated seats
*moonroof
*black leather seats
*custom paint job
*upgraded engine components
*zzp Stage 2 supercharged kit(tuned PCM, bigger injectors, a detailed list is on *zzp's site part number L36SCK i believe)..price on zzp
*zzp high velocity TB..price on zzp site
*GMPP front and rear sway bar (just got em recently havent installed em)..price on zzp site
*SD Headers (just received as well!)
*zzp alternator voltage booster
*rear struts recently changed
*RE subwoorfers dual 10"
*Hifonics brutus mono amp
*kicker 4 channel amp
*pioneer TS-D series speakers all around
*drilled rotors, ceramic brakes
*K&N Air box kit
*New MAF
*viper 2 way alarm pager remote starter

just had a supercharger kit from zzperformance installed on the car in july, along with most of these items listed.. prices for most of the mods are on the zzp site from where i got em..have plenty of stuff to be installed as well..car drives great no major repairs are needed for sure. have a code for traction, changed fronts recently, rears are possibly needed. interior is in great condition driver seat is is good condition. dash trim is was cracked from the radio install and i will buy a replacement if sold. no major dents in car front and rear bumper have some scratches (parking is real tight in nyc, no way around it for most of us lol)
paint was done about 20 months ago

i never thought i was going to sell the car i like this project but just got a super sweet deal on a 6.0 GTO(fav car) and had to take it.

given the car in its condition and mileage the car stock should be blue booked at $4500.....with mods and other items un installed, i no im not gonna get exactly what i paid for em but dont try to low ball me..thanks i can total up all the mods and labor, which sux btw, (all under 6 months old) for you if you'd like or you can check out everything on zzp's site how much they go for! )

getting the car detailed this weekend and will upload pix

pm me..thanks!!!