Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

Sunroof mod

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 06:50 PM

Is that a local business to you? Looks like they could probably make what you want but may charge a "custom" cost, if not local my advice is to go to a local shop or car parts/customization store to ask if they can point you to the right people,
In my area the car scene is quite large lucky enough to have a couple shops that do pure car vinyl graphics and decals.

I have a large ss vinyl on my front plate filler and me not knowing anything about vinyl, the guy knew just what to use I've had no weather problems,
Ask around if you get the right shop they should be more then happy to create all your custom ideas try and find local

Last edited by MeanShwaMonte; 01-30-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 01-30-2013, 06:54 PM
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MeanShwaMonte
Is that a local business to you? Looks like they could probably make what you want but may charge a "custom" cost, if not local my advice is to go to a local shop or car parts/customization store to ask if they can point you to the right people,
In my area the car scene is quite large lucky enough to have a couple shops that do pure car vinyl graphics and decals.

I have a large ss vinyl on my front plate filler and me not knowing anything about vinyl, the guy knew just what to use I've had no weather problems,
Ask around if you get the right shop they should be more then happy to create all your custom ideas try and find local
That is more of a worldwide business. They are only like a mile away from me so I might go in and check with them. But it sounds like I'm going to want to try and find a more "specialized" place

Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by iMuf
That is more of a worldwide business. They are only like a mile away from me so I might go in and check with them. But it sounds like I'm going to want to try and find a more "specialized" place
You should have a half a dozen places that can do vinyl graphics. We have a kiosk at our mall that does them. Had quite a few custom minaturized ones made for my quarter windows showing some of the manufacturer parts used on the build. They can look up the different scripts online and show you so you can choose which one you want ot use. Ask for 5 year outdoor fade resistant vinyl. You can get it in what ever color you want with an outline or no outline etc. I had chevrolet racing ones made for my rear window. Scope out your phone book, in my opinion if you go to a store that specializes in cars etc. your going to pay top dollar...... Go to a shop that makes graphics for everything....

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 01-30-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I had one on my 02 sunroof a few years back, looked pretty good.