Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

6th Gen ('00-'05): LED Light Bar

Old 02-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Default LED Light Bar

Hi i have a 2002 Monte Carlo ls. My brights stopped working and i live in a country area and need extra light. I bought a 12in LED bar and two 2in lights. I have magnets for if i decide to put it on the roof and would drill holes in bumper for the two small ones. Has anyone done this before if so could use some advice on how. Thanks Chey

Old 04-17-2019, 06:23 PM
Default lights

Please dont put a light bar on the roof of the car lol...doesnt your car have holes at bottom for driving lights..if so id put the 2inch ones there,my opinion wld be to make it look factory as possible and the only Monte i seen with a light bar on the roof was a pace car in Indianapolis...just my opinion its your car ☺

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.