Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Which one would you want to drive ?
ZL`1
86.36%
GT-R
13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

ZL`1 vs. GT-R: A battle of rear-drive American muscle versus Japanese all-wheel-drive

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 12:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Enzo354
These two cars aren't in the same class as Mike said.
I said this in an Instant Message, so don't look for it in this thread

Old 02-08-2012, 12:51 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Member's,
Please lets permit the muscle cars 2 battle it out &
prove who is the strongest/best/fastest .

Let's not have our member's battling it out..

We all are living in stressful times and I hope
that we can keep our MCF a stress free/fun/enjoyable forum to visit
and not get stressed `Out ~> 4-Sure
There's 2 many other places to go 4 that 4-Real!!!

I went to the MCF dispensary and got everyone
some of the below...(Sorry, I have been taken them often)

We only have our words on this screen b-4 us,
and they paint a picture in the minds`eyes of every user(s)/Member(s).

Many times our typed words on this screen can
be taken out of context. Many times a members
posts/remarks can be misinterpreted 4-Sure.

con·text
noun

the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.

the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.

MCF Forum Rules
Monte Carlo Forum membership is diverse, covering people from various countries, (planets ), backgrounds, ages and experiences. Considering this diversity and to make Monte Carlo Forum enjoyable for the majority of our membership, we have adopted the following simple posting guidelines.

2. While debating and discussion is fine, `Respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely.
==========================================
I must depart now & go to my Auto Dreamland.
I wish you the reader(s) of above
Peace & Happiness
4-Sure

Space/Out

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by Space; 02-08-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Group hug

Old 02-08-2012, 06:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't think its very nice to consider laughable the prioritizing of buying American. Well, maybe slightly in that, as I mentioned, its the Camaro is not built in America (I'm probably not helping to sell the car here!) But I think it is admirable to place value on a domestic product. I think it is very important to live in symmetry with not just your ecology, but your economy too. I consider it akin to prefering hygene products with no animal testing. If that makes that a better product to you, good for you. Not laughable. And that about all I got to say about that.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354

These two cars aren't in the same class as Mike said. The GTR is more suited for a class with the Viper/ZR1/911.
This sums it up perfectly for me.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:44 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I don't think its very nice to consider laughable the prioritizing of buying American. Well, maybe slightly in that, as I mentioned, its the Camaro is not built in America (I'm probably not helping to sell the car here!) But I think it is admirable to place value on a domestic product. I think it is very important to live in symmetry with not just your ecology, but your economy too. I consider it akin to prefering hygene products with no animal testing. If that makes that a better product to you, good for you. Not laughable. And that about all I got to say about that.
I wasn't saying anything about buying American being laughable. I like American products and I like supporting them. But saying one thing is better then another just because of where it is built doesn't make sense to me. Its just the quality that bugs on most new American cars. Ever look at some of them up close in the sun. I would say 1/5 has a panel that is a shade off. Also, have you ever looked under the hood of the new Camaro and seen the overspray/ parts not painted. You would NEVER see that on a GTR.