Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Your `Future ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Future of our World ?

[align=center]On the Web, or on a Forum, we appear only a [/align][align=center]name on the screen before us.[/align][align=center]Our typed words are the onlyform we have to express[/align][align=center]ourselves.[/align][align=center]My words, I hope gives a reflection of `me.[/align][align=center]Do your words reflect `you ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Some peopleare better then others, and some follow the rules [/align][align=center]of the Web forum, and some do not.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It saddens me when I read negative posts, or words[/align][align=center]that are intended to hurt, but I shall leave that judgement[/align][align=center]to the forum's administrator or moderators.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I am not innocent of mistakes, and have been[/align][align=center]warned for my posts by those in control.[/align][align=center]I am learning, and thinking before I post my words.[/align][align=center]I do my best to contribute positive posts/words, and[/align][align=center]refrain from negative posts/words.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Words can be like a double edged sword, that cuts[/align][align=center]both ways. I prefer not to cut/hurt with my words,[/align][align=center]and will continue to defend those that are hurt by them.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My first response when I read words that `hurt are to[/align][align=center]strike `out, but I take a moment to determine the[/align][align=center]reason why a person would use their words to attack, to [/align][align=center]hurt another. I try to understand the source of the[/align][align=center]`hurt, and their purpose.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We all can hide behind our computer's, in abelieved[/align][align=center]safe environment, and post/comment on anything,[/align][align=center]but I prefer to post subjects/responses that are[/align][align=center]positive, and not negative.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I prefer Peace, over `War.[/align][align=center]I prefer to have friends, then enemies.[/align][align=center]I choose to be good, and not bad.[/align][align=center]That does not mean that I won't defend myself, or[/align][align=center]others that have been harmed. I have trained to [/align][align=center]defend, only in my defense, or the defense of others.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]I can only do my best in Our World, on our Planet,[/align][align=center]by speaking/typing good words,[/align][align=center]and acting them out. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've learned that people come into our life, the MCF,[/align][align=center]and they either add to your `life, or subtract from it.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They either lift you `up, or drag you down.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They either post positive words, or negative words.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That is everyone's choice.[/align][align=center]I do my best to be a positive influence in my words, in my life, and in my`acts...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"No one is promised a 2-morrow, so I choose to make[/align][align=center]the most of each day I am given".[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Time is `Life, I do my best to Master `it. [/align][align=center]Thank you member's for reading my thoughts, my words.[/align][align=center]I wish `peace to all....it's one of my dreams.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align]

Old 03-31-2008, 11:38 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Sorry for temporarily moving this thread, but it was getting out of hand and I needed a few minutes to catch up.

THERE IS TO BE NO RACIAL SLURS ON THIS SITE.
Please feel free to return to the topic of the thread.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:21 PM

what did i miss taz? if u dont wanna tell just pm it to me

Old 03-31-2008, 08:26 PM

yah what the hell happened? i thought it was goin good...but anywho

craig...how can we make this a 100% pollution free world right now? im sry but u drive down the road and make noise that actually affects the environment around u...its utterly impossible

Old 03-31-2008, 08:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

The conversation was steering towards an arguement because someone wanted to start one. Its all fine now back on topic.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:01 AM

[align=center]“The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will beâ€[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Journey,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 04-01-2008, 07:23 AM

gayz lolz.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:44 AM

[align=center][align=center]Good One [/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]CLICK HERE[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 04-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Okay, that's enough. Everyone play nice.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:38 AM

You really do have too muchtime onyour hands lol, go drive your car or something and stop sitting at the computer. Oh never mind you don't havea car. Go wash other peoples cars, lol. Or you could drive you computer? Since you never leave it.

Quick Reply: Your `Future ?