Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Your `Future ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 11:09 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Future of our World ?

[align=center]Hi `Anthony,[/align][align=center]I'm sorry thatmy post offended you, that is not my intent.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I believe the `Jesus that I've read/heard about[/align][align=center]has a sense of `Humor. I personally [/align][align=center]don't think he would be offended.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I may find `out on Judgement Day, `if he was ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm sorry that you did not find it funny, but I[/align][align=center]appreciate your free expression to say so.[/align][align=center]Peace/Out/`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Did `Jesus have a sense of `Humor ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.wels.net/cgi-bin/site.pl?2617&collectionID=1276&contentID=6 3084&shortcutID=22379[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-30-2008, 01:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I dont think anything was wrong with what space posted. If you dont like it, dont read it, plain and simple. And what **** is going on around here that bothers you so much??

Old 03-30-2008, 08:29 PM

****a, please. I type what I want when I want. Read what I want when I want. Nobody is going to stop me either. Thank you and have a pissy day.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:24 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

What the hell (pun intended)? There is enough bull **** in this thread to fill a bathtub.

Old 03-31-2008, 05:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

First of all im not a "****a". Second of all, I couldnt care less what you read and what you dont. Im just saying what was being talked about inthis thread had nothing to do with you at all. Then you come in and want to complain about it. You have a history in this forum of being a winny crybaby and you try to start **** when there is nothing to be started. If you dont like something and you would rather complain about it than have a civil conversation about it then why dont you just not pay any attention to it?

Old 03-31-2008, 07:25 AM

Lol, ****a. Wow, you're calling someone a crybaby on the internet, I love the drama!!!! This is going to affect my life! HAHAHAHA. Anyways, like I said. I'm going to still talk **** anywhere I feel like it, because I can do that. I love for emo kids to get mad. Say what you got to say show your true feelins emo. LET THE INTERNET SHOW HOW YOU REALY FEEL. BOO, BOO.

YOURS TRULY

ANT

Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center]When I joined the MCF over two years ago, there[/align][align=center]wasn't thatmany member's creating posts, but[/align][align=center]member's would respond to post that were made.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On the MCF I've learned a lot about all thegenerations[/align][align=center]of the Monte Carlo, but also I've learned so much about[/align][align=center]the diverse groups of member's from all ages, backgrounds,[/align][align=center]experiences, etc.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've attempted to make post topic'scontributions to the MCF[/align][align=center]that would be of [/align][align=center]interest to the majority of members.[/align][align=center]Sometimes, I've succeeded, other times, I have not.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My intent is to never hurt with my words or posts, and it[/align][align=center]saddens me when other `do, but this is the world[/align][align=center]we all live. I see the abuse of that freedom, but everyone[/align][align=center]is free to express their opinions, even though I may[/align][align=center]not agree, or understand.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On the web, we can only judge a person by their words.[/align][align=center]Again, I will state that I don't purposely attempt to[/align][align=center]hurt with my words, and `if I have, I apologize [/align][align=center]to the reader of them.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Politic's & Religion are hot topic's.[/align][align=center]When I started this thread topic, it was to get member's[/align][align=center]opinions of the `future, but a post was made about [/align][align=center]the return of `Jesus, when one of the `Bum's asked[/align][align=center]`if `Jesus would have driven a Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Thus the attempt to bring humor into a stressful world,[/align][align=center]with that subject.[/align][align=center]I'm sorry if one, or more member's found my attempt[/align][align=center]at humor to be[/align][align=center][b][font="times new roman"][size=3]offensive, or disrespectfu

Old 03-31-2008, 08:25 AM

Someone has a lot of spare time...

Old 03-31-2008, 09:25 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

98 Monte... you do not have the right to post **** where and when you want. Being a member fo the MCF is a privelege, not a right. Just light having a drivers license or a job. The moderators could ban you in a minute if they wanted to. You have no right to be here. You are here because someone (Patrick, from what I can tell) decided to set up a forum where Monte Carlo owners could discuss their cars, their interests, and have civil discussions.It is not your right, it is not my right, and it is not even the right of the moderators to post here. It is our PRIVELEGE to post here. Only one person really has the right to post whatever he wants here, and get away with what he wants, and thats the owner of the forum. All PEOPLE (no advertisers and such are usually allowed) are allowed to join the forum and the discussions that are on it. You are given the privelege when you sign up. If you act up too many times, start too much crap, and you do it too many times, your priveleges can be revoked and you can be banned from the MCF (like that Finken guy... please don't start up on this discussion though).

But 98 Monte... please respect your privelege to use the MCF, we don't really want to see you lose it.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:47 AM

lol... ban me. I havea life, and this isnt it.. and btw i do as i please unless stopped in some oter way.. thanj you and ave a pissy day. ill do what i want wen i want, becaause i can.. thank u, anyone else wanna cry me a river please come on i love playing dr phil

Quick Reply: Your `Future ?