Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Are you Gun Nut? Gun Owner? Anti Gun? Don't Care?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Default Are you Gun Nut? Gun Owner? Anti Gun? Don't Care?

Ok so my other Hobie is paper punching with high velocity projectiles. lol.
I practice it about once or twice a month. I got my father started as well. So now it is a Pops and me quality time. lol

I consider myself a Responsible gun owner. All is under lock and key. Especially when visitors are around. I do have a bed side revolver but thats just an old Habit from living in Philadelphia. I moved in April of this year.
So lets hear it from you.

A Gun Nut is someone who owns at least 6 firearms. Has at least 300 rounds for each caliber he owns, at all times.
Eats, Drinks, and Dreams lead. If he is carries concealed, has two spare mags for his Primary and two for his bug.... you get the Idea.

A Gun Owner Owns 5 or less Firearms. Shoots Occasionally. Might or might not keep a loaded firearm for Home Defense.
Added A Gun Owner might have a concealed carry permit.

A Anti-Gun, believes all guns are evil and should be banned, Only the police and military should have guns.

Don't Care is someone neutral.

I am not trying to offend anyone. If I did Sorry, but these are MY Opinions and Views.

Old 10-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Default RE: Are you Gun Nut? Gun Owner? Anti Gun? Don't Care?

[align=center]Hi LK,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Great post : ) I voted.[/align][align=center]I made a similar post earlier this year & was surprised at the input.[/align][align=center]I look forward to reading your Topic Post : )[/align][align=center]Should prove interesting.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center][:@]Several of my friends are now carrying firearms. Some have Concealed Weapons Permits
and other just keep them non-concealed in there cars. I don't @ present, but when I turn 21, I'm think'in about it. There are many gangs now in the Orlando Florida area & many of them are
coming to the beach to party and don't have any respect [:@]for anyone. What are the members experiences. Do you think it's safe on your highways of life ?[/align][align=center]
[:-]My grandfather gave me his 9mm & taught me how to use it [:-]

[:-]Now, if anyone messes with my Monte Carlo

[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]Make Love, not War [/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center]Below is SpacePost in 02-07[/align][align=center]T i t l e d: Do you carry a gun in your Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_27797/tm.htm[/align][/align]

Old 10-30-2007, 03:26 PM

well i own six guns but i dont have 300 rounds of ammo for each...if i own too much i just keep shooting them and it really gets costly
guns i own:
1)remington 12 ga pump
2)browning .270
3)smith and wesson .44 mag
4)browning .17
5)remington 20 ga semi auto
6)remington over under 12 ga

Old 10-30-2007, 03:31 PM

ORIGINAL: kweef

well i own six guns but i dont have 300 rounds of ammo for each...if i own too much i just keep shooting them and it really gets costly
guns i own:
1)remington 12 ga pump
2)browning .270
3)smith and wesson .44 mag
4)browning .17
5)remington 20 ga semi auto
6)remington over under 12 ga
Jeremy, you are ready for the Space InVasion LOL
I know the cost of ammo is getting ExPen$ive : (
You have a nice collection. Do you hunt ?
Think B-4-U Fire : )
Peace/Out/`Space

Old 10-30-2007, 03:50 PM

yep i absolutely love to hunt...its my favorite time of year i hunt everything from carp (spearing with my bow) to deer and bear, i wanted to go elk huntin this year but i have neither the money nor the time nemore so im hoping once school is done ill get to take my hunting trip

Old 10-30-2007, 03:57 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i'm not old enough toown gunsbuti wuold classify myself as a gun nut.. i've fired nearly every caliper out there in pistols, fired a few rifles and shot guns. i've even fired guns with silencers . and space, i wouldn't mind having one of those little bang guns with the flag that pops out... where can i find one that doesn't look like a pirate toy gun?

personally, i think everyone should have a gun and carry it most of the time. think about it, if everyone in America carried a gun, and all of the otehr gun totting Americans knew it, who would be stupid enough to try something like rob the bank, a poor helpless old woman, or something to that nature?

Old 10-30-2007, 04:08 PM

Cowboy6622
I agree with you.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-30-2007, 06:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: big_mecho13

Cowboy6622
I agree with you.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert A. Heinlein
LOL! How true. You don't hear about any gang bangers running around Switzerland where every man over 18 is obliged by law to buy an automatic weapon.
[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I found it amusingly ironic that this thread started on what is known in the Detroit/Windsor area as "devil's night". The night before halloween.

I guess I'm in the Don't Care category. I got no problems with gun enthusiasts, or owning guns. As long as the business end isn't pointed at me. Then I got a problem.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:49 PM

hmm i guess i like the idea but idk if everyone should carry a gun...some ppl r just to dumb to have a gun and shouldnt even b allowed near a scissors, just too dangerous

Quick Reply: Are you Gun Nut? Gun Owner? Anti Gun? Don't Care?