Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Would you Support Medical Marijuana in your State/Country ?
Yes, I'm for `it 4>Sure
76.19%
No Way, I think there will be major problems
19.05%
I don't know ?
4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

>Would you Support Medical Marijuana in your State ?<

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Monte of the Month -- October 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Old 05-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Originally Posted by joeykl66
Full legalization! Alot less harmful than cigs or alcohol.
I agree with you with this. You never hear of people crashing from smoking a blunt.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

LoL Shelbo,
I'm also pro 'bout it being legal, but the below dude didn't stay home & raid the `Fridge

There's always someone out there that just doesn't have common sense (?) The below is sad, but it could've happened with all the prescription meds & booze that's out there & legal...

Just bump'in this thread with the pro's/con's & the bad : (
Friday, May 16, 2014

Police: Man Killed By Marijuana Impaired Driver

Aymen Asker (Brevard County Sheriff's Office Photo)

WEST MELBOURNE, Florida -- West Melbourne police say that a Palm Bay driver was under the influence of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, when the car he was driving struck a West Melbourne couple that resulted in the death of the husband.

On Wednesday February 5, 2014, seventy-three-year-old Jan Misitis was walking home with his seventy-seven-year-old wife. As the West Melbourne residents crossed Doherty Drive near the entrance to the Buena Vida Estates at approximately 7:35 p.m., they were struck by a 1992 Toyota Corolla being driven by thirty-nine-year-old Aymen Asker of Palm Bay, Florida.

Mr. Misitis was transported to a local hospital where he passed away. His wife was also transported to a local hospital for the injuries she received and survived.

Police say that the Traffic Homicide Investigator (who is also a Drug Recognition Expert) detected clues of marijuana impairment in Mr. Asker at the scene of the crash. The Investigator required Mr. Asker to provide a blood sample under Florida law. Those blood samples were analyzed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and tested positive for THC. Police say that the levels of THC present in Mr. Asker’s blood samples are indicative of impairment and corroborated the clues observed by the investigator.

Mr. Asker was arrested on May 15, 2014 and charged with Vehicular Homicide, DUI Manslaughter, and DUI with Serious Bodily Injury. He is incarcerated at the Brevard County Jail on no bond, and is expected to make a First Appearance later today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Our company gets a copy of the arrest reports from the county everyday & I noticed the one above...

Your comments ? Post ? or are you 2 busy raiding the `fridge
Peace/Out
That's true, there will always be dumb a** out there. but we have to look at the big pic. I use to smoke my share and yours of the stuff, I never really got into trouble doing it either, BUT, it did lead to bigger and worse things. I think it did because of it not being legal. I could be wrong, I've been wrong before. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Old 05-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Monte of the Month -- October 2013

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
i agree with you with this. You never hear of people crashing from smoking a blunt.
got that right

Old 05-17-2014, 07:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The only thing that should have been illegal about marijuana is all the propaganda the Government shoved down the throats of people. I know people that have smoked for well over 30 years and they have never tried harder drugs, never stole to support their 'habit', never raped or murdered anyone or sold their body for any amount of weed.

Old 05-18-2014, 10:43 AM

When i was high as a teen i was way more cautious than i was drunk. my vision was never impaired, i didn't lash out with anger and become erratic. I was able to remember EVERYTHING that happened and or was said while high (up until i passed out from being so sleepy)whereas ther have been too many times i got drunk and dont remember what happened. I rammed my t-bird into a hillside when i was drunk because i was showing off her power (no one was hurt except the car, and it was on a back road in a fishing park) my friends nor i ever thought to drive like that while we were stoned. but get us drunk and we were all crazy. i bet a hundred dollars that if my dad was aloud to smoke pot again instead of being a weekend drunkard, that my mother would be able to handle his moods a lot better. I stopped drinking to the point of being drunk so i wasn't that obnoxious person anymore, and if i want to smoke weed than i make sure i don't have to go anywhere and that i have a place to crash since about a half hour into smoking it im wanting to sleep. I vote for full legalization. it all boils down to being responsible with it. no matter what it is.
oh and might i add.....i never had a hangover from weed

Old 05-18-2014, 11:17 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Thanks Member's

Thanks Member's for posting your opinions/thoughts on this controversial topic. (+ voting)

I've enjoyed reading your words & what you think + telling it like it is (was) for you...

Our poll is reflecting the polls from around the country.
People are going to abuse any substance (I think) & I hope when & `if it becomes legal that our government will save $'s on incarcerations & legal cost + gain big $'s in taxes and take the profit's away from organized `crime.

OK, anyone got any extra papers (?) > What ?
I think it's against MCF Rules to smoke or post `high on our forum (?) What ? > LOL (I better go check) >

Old 05-18-2014, 11:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
OK, anyone got any extra papers (?) > What ?
I think it's against MCF Rules to smoke or post `high on our forum (?) What ? > LOL (I better go check) >
Papers? You don't need no stinkin' papers. Why do you think they make hookahs and bongs? As far as that goes, all you need is a piece of tin foil or an empty soda can...

Old 05-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Papers? You don't need no stinkin' papers. Why do you think they make hookahs and bongs? As far as that goes, all you need is a piece of tin foil or an empty soda can...
Ha ha the ol empty soda can pipe. I was a pro at making some mean ones!!! When your done, smash it and toss it, no evidence on you.

When I did use papers always tried to get Randy's Wired 1.25's. Had the wire attached to it so it was easier to pass around and burn the roach for some final nose hits...

Old 05-19-2014, 04:47 AM
Cool Thanks Mike, Greg & Member's

LoL > West-Coast `Mike & Zippy `Greg > LoL

I love how a thread will have it's twist & turns & how this one has turned to a "HOW 2" >Thread > LOL

MCF = Marihuana Control Forum (LOL)
Isn't it just amazing what a member can learn on the MCF (?) > LOL >

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this subject & giving/sharing with member's your thoughts on various subjects, topic's that appear on our forum & in our lives

We all have choices in `life & I hope that everyone can make good informed choices 4>Sure...

Be Safe out there on your highways of life. >Obey the laws or work peacefully to change the ones that are unfair/unjust `amen

Quick Reply: >Would you Support Medical Marijuana in your State ?<