Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Why bother?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 08:11 PM

^ hahah, that's right.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Photobucket

HAHAHAHAH Cowboy ...TRUE DAT!!! I still have my dirty little black book full of sekrits, and drunk dialing is FUN!

Taz... I understand. Bobby is going thru some hardcore shiz right now. I know in my heart HOW he feels about me (guys only cuddle and say mooshy crap like that if they mean it), but right now it's VERRRY difficult...his wife wants to lean on him, he has to pretend like he cares or he'll lose his *** in a divorce preceding. At the same time, if you think you're going to USE me, it's not going to happen because I can tell the lies from the truth, I've been around the block and back a few times sorry, i know those well rehearsed lines...

It's all the females I have in my life that I can't stand... like this one in particular she was my friend since highschool but she can never be happy for me, instead it seems like she wants me to be miserable because she can't get her life together. If you're going to stick by my side, do so, don't stab me in the back, I will be your best friend I'm like a freakin dog man I keep comin back I'm that faithful, I will share my world, my home, my money, my car whatever as long as you don't do me dirty.

I have too many people who do me dirty and they need a wakeup call. Tis all.