Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Who wants to help me out??

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 12:52 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Who wants to help me out??

Chris, 7/11 and Stop N Go stores were very popular back in the 1970s and in to the 1980s. I think they got bought out and closed? I know a lot of the old 7/11 stores are now run by people who look like they're from Iraq.

And that Ride Of the Week vote better have been for me. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

RJ I already rated your montes but you need to make a page for your new monte!

Thanks. But if I were to do this it would have to be on another web hosting site. I don't suppprt Cardomain.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:15 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: mrl390

Thanks guys for helping me out. Im back in the number 1 spot for now. Hey space, could you e-mail me a slurpie? I really want one now and there are no 7-11s in my area.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Matt & Member's,[/align][align=center]7/11 are a
chain of convenience stores with locations throughout the United States and Canada.
The closest convenience store to me is over 10 miles
away [X(](We are really isolated from the World)
There's one on A1A by the Beach
we always go & get a `Slurpee
(They have all flavor's : )
It's kinda like a snow/cone : ), but lots better [8D]
I don't know `Matt `if FedX or UPS could ship them 2 PA : )
LOL
Oh, Congrat's on being #1 on CarDomain,
U R Deserv'in of the Honor![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center]Makes me thirty My tires R flat on my bike,[/align][align=center]and my skateboard needs new wheels, or[/align][align=center]I'd ride/skate over 2 get one now wow [8D]
Slurpee® Beverage

[:-]
7-Eleven’s Slurpee® beverage is America’s favorite frozen drink, the coolest beverage on the planet `Space. A popular icy concoction that comes in a variety of fabulous flavors and sizes – from 12 ounces to 40 ounces. There are many imitators, but the original Slurpee beverage is only at 7-Eleven.[/align][align=center][:-] Just Hang'in @ the 7/11 [:-][/align]

Old 04-11-2008, 02:24 PM

Hey. Matt:

What do we have to do to help you?
Just tell me what to do and I'll do what I can to help out.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:45 PM

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

Hey. Matt:

What do we have to do to help you?
Just tell me what to do and I'll do what I can to help out.
[align=center]Hi Rick,[/align][align=center]If you would like to help `Matt,[/align][align=center]please send him $$$Money$$$[/align][align=center]for his high school graduation + College Expenses[/align][align=center]to[/align][align=center]`Matt[/align][align=center]Venetia, PA[/align][align=center]____________________________________[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL,[/align][align=center]Seriously, Matt was soliciting member's to go to his[/align][align=center]CarDomain Site and vote for his Awesome Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]at the below link.[/align][align=center]I'm sure he appreciates your kind offer.[/align][align=center]Thanks for being a super contributing member.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2937709 [/align]

Old 04-11-2008, 04:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Lol money would be very nice but Im sure someone else needs it more than I do. Heres what you can do to help me out. Go for a ride and give the first homeless person you see a gift card to mcdonalds or something. That way they have something to eat and you dont have to worry about them using your money to buy booze.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:48 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: mrl390

Lol money would be very nice but Im sure someone else needs it more than I do. Heres what you can do to help me out. Go for a ride and give the first homeless person you see a gift card to mcdonalds or something. That way they have something to eat and you dont have to worry about them using your money to buy booze.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here I am, Here I am[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'd love a gift card to Mickey `D's [/align][align=center]4-$ure,[/align][align=center]Thank You In Advance [/align][align=center]`Space is always one step away from being homeless : )[/align][align=center]I promise not to spend it on beer [/align][align=center][/align]