Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>What's your Problem< ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 03:26 PM

I'm faced with two types of problems.

1) Monte Problems: Passlock security system is absolutely botched. Turn the key about 50% of the time it doesn't want to start. No power or nothing. I think I need the ignition cylinder to be replaced entirely.

2)Life Problems: I want to go back to school at Villanova University (I'm taking a year off and working at a local drugstore chain), but I have been struggling with motivation, commitment, taking action...I haven't proved to my parents at all that I can live productively and be a student again.

I think our members can help me with the first problem and not so much the second one. Hahah.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:34 PM

David, thank you for sharing with honesty. I feel for you being an amputee and makes my problems seem smaller in comparison.

But here goes the list,
Monte Problems: It's in the shop getting fixed form a minor accident.
Life Problems: I'm getting old, outta shape and getting fat. Minor jobs become major chores. 4 weeks without smoking and I've put on another 20lbs. Like David was saying, wash and vacuum the car and I'm done for the day.
Season Problems: When the F___ will winter be over!! I'm dying for spring so I can get the Camaro out.
Work Problems: I have a course to finish and a test to take, hopefully to advance my career, just need some motivation.
So, I'm off to the gym, diet starts tomorrow, or now really.

Old 03-22-2014, 06:57 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >U can do `it > Yes, U can < Just Act NOW<

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
I'm faced with two types of problems.

1) Monte Problems: Passlock security system is absolutely botched. Turn the key about 50% of the time it doesn't want to start. No power or nothing. I think I need the ignition cylinder to be replaced entirely.

2)Life Problems: I want to go back to school at Villanova University (I'm taking a year off and working at a local drugstore chain), but I have been struggling with motivation, commitment, taking action...I haven't proved to my parents at all that I can live productively and be a student again.

I think our members can help me with the first problem and not so much the second one. Hahah.

Hi `Tyler,
It takes a intelligent young man to be accepted to a college with the high standards of Villanova University 4-Sure Return to the discipline of your martial arts training.

You have the abilities to `do anything you set your mind to `do (if, you really want to do it)...Be the master of your life & drive it to where you really want to `go. I know that you can > just remind yourself that you can do it.

OK, whose going to help Tyler with his Monte Carlo Problem ?

Old 03-22-2014, 07:00 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TomF106SS
David, thank you for sharing with honesty. I feel for you being an amputee and makes my problems seem smaller in comparison.

But here goes the list,
Monte Problems: It's in the shop getting fixed form a minor accident.
Life Problems: I'm getting old, outta shape and getting fat. Minor jobs become major chores. 4 weeks without smoking and I've put on another 20lbs. Like David was saying, wash and vacuum the car and I'm done for the day.
Season Problems: When the F___ will winter be over!! I'm dying for spring so I can get the Camaro out.
Work Problems: I have a course to finish and a test to take, hopefully to advance my career, just need some motivation.
So, I'm off to the gym, diet starts tomorrow, or now really.

Hi `Tom, if you had the willpower to stop smoking, you should have the willpower to lose weight 4-Sure.

It's a great investment in your life to take good care of your Mind > Body & Spirit. Wish you the best...Keep us updated OK

Old 03-22-2014, 10:43 AM

Thanks Space, that means a lot that you care. I have been finding myself unmotivated to participate in my martial arts classes lately and have skipped several. I will go back and try and get the spark back in all areas of my life.