Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>What's your Lotto Winning Car Dream?<

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 06:55 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question >What's your Lotto Winning Car Dream?<

Meet the Aston Martin Vulcan: The Meanest Looking Car!

If you’re a big fan of Aston Martin’s amazing vehicles, than you will totally fall in love with their latest creation, we’re happy to show you the Aston Martin Vulcan! (I fell in love again...I do that a lot)...
Please post what is your Lotto Dream Car ? Thanks

With only 24 models going on sale, this is the most insane vehicle ever created by the British automaker Aston Martin.
It’s not only luxurious as you would have expected, but also extremely aggressive, as the name itself is suggesting.
The new sportscar, was styled entirely in-house by the Aston Martin design team led by Chief Creative Officer Marek Reichman, and the final result is more than breathtaking.
Boasting a 7.0-liter V12 engine, the Aston Martin Vulcan develops 800 brake horse power, and if that doesn’t impress you, it also shoots flames out of its side-exit exhausts.
“Aston Martin Vulcan is, by its very nature, a rare and thrilling supercar. Designed and engineered to deliver a genuinely bespoke driving experience that draws on our rich heritage, this car tailors its power and handling to both the capabilities of the driver and the characteristics of the track.” – CEO, Dr Andy Palmer, said.
This car is more than amazing, and as you would have expected, it will be expensive too, being priced somewhere around $2.33 million.
But you’ll have to see it for yourself, in order to understand how insane this car really is. So let’s have a little peek at the new Aston Martin Vulcan, and see what makes it so special!

“A sports car for true sports car lovers, I believe the Aston Martin Vulcan – and the unique ownership programme that sits behind it – sets a whole new standard in the ultra-high luxury supercar class.”

“The cars will blend our traditional Aston Martin values of Power, Beauty and Soul with an unrivalled ownership experience; a unique combination that will guarantee their place in the brand’s rich and charismatic history.”

The Vulcan will made its world debut on the brand’s stand at the 85th Geneva International Motor Show at 10.15am on Tuesday March 3, 2015 and since then we’ve kept an eye out for it!

Photo Credits: Aston Martin
Keep in mind that only about 24 units were made so, if you’re in love with it, it might even be too late for you!
So what do you think, is the new British creation amazing or what? What do you like the most about it? We’re talking about a 2.3 Million dollar car! Would you buy it?

OK, your turn to post your Lotto Dream Ride ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-19-2016 at 07:07 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

If money was no object, a Maserati Gran Turismo, they're not the fastest or the most powerful and i don't care. They look and sound amazing, and if i'm going to spend a ton of money, i'm buying something i'd enjoy. Speed ain't everything.

Old 02-19-2016, 07:24 PM

Hi `Keane, thanks for posting + a picture of a super lotto dream ride.

It's amazing how many super rides like that are running around Miami & West Palm Beach I honestly would be scared or afraid to drive something that nice... I think you already have a great stable of rides. I had a hard time just keeping one car maintained & clean. You really need to win a Lotto.

I think those NASCAR driver's I posted 2night could afford any of them.. Now I know why Carl Edwards smiles a lot...WoW, he's made $50 Million WoW We's

Old 02-19-2016, 09:46 PM

I'd go for a ferrari f430, with money left over to mod the heck out of it. Ideally, it would be a scuderia, but I wouldn't feel nearly as bad tearing apart and modding a regular 430.

I drove one in Vegas before, and it has stuck with me as the car I enjoyed most. I've driven numerous other exotics out there, and none left an impression on me like this. I think the 360 looks a little dated now, and the 458 is a little too heavy on the electronics (plus I didn't care for foot positioning). So I feel the 430 has the best balance of old and new for me.

Certainly there are cars that are way faster and way cooler looking, but I just think a 430 with my personal touches would be best.

Obviously if it was some massive lottery winning, id stock up on bunches of other dream cars, but that would certainly be purchase #1. Hopefully one day I'll get one, one way or another. I've seen a few down around $100k, but I'd need them to drop to current 360 prices to even seriously start to consider it.

Old 02-20-2016, 08:26 AM
Default "2 dare 2 dream" > May yours come true >4-$ure"

`Bump
Thanks `Chad for posting & sharing your dream
I like it!
Lotto > got 2 play it 2 win it
4-$ure
Good Luck 2 everyone
===========================================

A Ferrari F430 With A Manual Gearbox Is Truly A Wonderful Thing

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 4:05 pm | Posted by Andrei Nedelea

The Ferrari F430 is starting to come into focus as it’s coming down in price, and not only that but it also comes with a manualgearbox. It’s not really that different from a 458 and that car doesn’t give you the option to swap gears yourself.

Matt Farah makes a point when he asks if a 458 is really worth twice as much as its predecessor, and it probably isn’t, especially if you want to do more of the driving yourself. It’s plenty fast too, with 443 hp from its 4.3-liter V8, it makes over 100 hp per liter, and sixty comes up in 3.7 seconds and a top speed of over 196 mph or 315 km/h.

Simply having that gated shifter there I`m sure instantly makes many savagely covet it, and they have good reason to, as you’ll see demonstrated in the video posted below courtesy of TST.

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-20-2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: 2 add a vid & watch it again (lol)
Old 02-20-2016, 10:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

In high end cars, I would be thinking along the lines of either a Lamborghini Diablo or possibly the more aggressive looking Lamborghini Aventador.

In the world of things not as high end and exotic, I would be in the realm of a late model GTO (the one that GM imported from Australia). But I may also look into my 3rd gen fbody love and want a Knight Rider KITT replica.

When money is not an object, it becomes tough to completely decide sometimes.

Old 02-20-2016, 11:22 AM

Hi Admin `Jason & thanks for your post & sharing your lotto winning dreamcars.

Yes, I would like tough decisions like what super cars/rides to buy. I would love to find out what it would be like to deal with that type of problem. For some reason I think I will get a Lotto ticket for this eve's drawing...(I call them dreaming tickets)..

Wish you & member's super dreams that will come true , but you gotta `be good to win Oh >>>no >(dream ended)>LOL

Old 02-20-2016, 03:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Tough decisions indeed, i have a word document on my computer thats 1.5 pages long of vehicles i'd like to have lol. But the maserati is one of the top ones. That or a 77 trans am, bandit style.

Old 02-20-2016, 03:46 PM

LoL `Keane, my list is longer then yours, but I keep changing my mind as I explore all the super rides I find & See on the Web...

Admin Jason, you need a Camaro Kitt Ride (lol)
like below
Name:  kittcamarogoliathview_zps6cc20aa5.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  65.8 KB
Name:  final_zpsc0f1a051.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  67.8 KB

knight rider online ? View topic - KITT Cars My History.
Source

Old 02-20-2016, 03:52 PM

#1 Lotto Auto Dream

updated with present Corvette engine
and running gear/suspension
"2 dare 2 dream"

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-20-2016 at 03:55 PM.