Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What's Your Favorite Motorcycle?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 04:47 PM

Hi `Rick, that's a Hot Rod on 3 wheels. That's a sharp look'in bike, but I prefer 2 wheels, but first I have to master how 2 stay on 4 wheels without tip'in over
I hope you get your dream `trike
================================
The `Victory Bike is `art on Wheel's, That's a sharpe bike 4-Sure...Looks BADD
==========================================
Hi `Dave, I agree that Honda makes some great bikes 4 the dollar. I use to ride my friend "250" Honda Scambler & it was really abused, but it just kept on running...I also think "750"cc's is decent power for everyday use on the roads.
Oh "Lit Motor's (lol) it needs airbags

I love bikes, but I'm just to crazy to `ride one...I haven't learn how to go slow on one, but for some reason I love 2 drive them around on just one wheel
My friends say that I should be in a circus & not just because of the way I ride a bike for many other reasons `2 LOL

Old 08-23-2012, 11:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Those are all great looking bikes. I have always liked the look of the victory motorcycles.

Rick those new trikes are pretty cool. I seen a guy with one of these (pictured below) about 15 years ago. It was before camera phones so i have no pics of it but it was just like the one in the pic except it was a minty green color. I talked to the guy and found out it took him 17 years to find all the parts and complete the resto.(The younger guys wouldnt know about how hard it was to find parts before the internet)